Wednesday, March 01, 2006

First Posted On August 9th, 2005


So You Think I'm Not Very Friendly...

It should be noted that publicly and according to the current assessment of University students and some others as well, especially Homewood staff, I am not very friendly, which is an awful shame. But since my "belief" that university students, and many others, have been treating me like an object of personality assessment for the last twelve or thirteen years, the complaining about it for which I was labeled "delusional and paranoid," then forced out of my job, perhaps it MIGHT be noted that my lack of "warmth" and friendliness towards you all just MAY have it's root causes located in YOUR non stop judgements and boundary violating behaviour, rather than in my supposedly unrelated and incorrect perceptions/reactions.

If you were to actually try a little introspection in regard to this event, instead of a constant evaluation of other people you don't even know in the guise of "socializing," you just might find that mysterious, elusive truth that has been right in front of you all along. At that point, you may well even marvel that this "subject's" lack of warmth towards the mindless well manipulated mob that broke me, has been your biggest problem with me.(to resist any real understanding and Self awareness respond here with denial and righteous indignation about being accused "falsely.")

The ultimate outcome of this kind of group event when not interuppted, and with no escape left possible for the victim, is death. This is as predictable as sunrise. If not interrupted, it goes to murder and/or suicide, or death by drugging, or death by natural causes after being incarcerated for life sometimes, or death by mindless mob member, or death of ego structure (psychosis) or natural death of all the group participants ...but whichever death, or combination of deaths, occurs, it remains unresolved all the way to it's collective, predictable end.

According to the public acting out which continues as always, those who psychiatrized me already know I predicted the outcome accurately. Yet, their self protective silence continues still. Recently, one of the citizens of Oz (as I think of my City since they are always going there to seek the obvious) has added strangulation the the list of death forms previously proposed to silence me for my whining and complaining. This list has also included; explosions, bombs under a chair, bullets to my head, and drive-by shootings. This is of course, the mentally ''healthy'' people the public has involved, who have proposed these solutions. For those who love death as a solution, the proposal seems to beget more suggestions of death. It does not occur to any of these people that I am trying to expose the ''game'' to the light of day for a reason; in order to try to interrupt the cycle of death, physical and/or psychic.

A Note on Psychiatry's Absolute Power and Unquestioned Authority:

Once a pattern is seen by all it is predictable and what is predictable can be changed before it occurs. I am not suggesting the death of any kind, of anyone involved, is an acceptable outcome. I am trying to show you the truth that will prevent that outcome.You cannot change what you cannot see. I do not minimize the losses of your loved ones, whether they are the psychiatrized, those who are eagerly co-operating with, or pushing the psychiatrizing of, human beings as the answer to all life''s problems, or those who had someone hurt, or killed, by the explosive responses or actions of someone under pressure. My motive for bringing this out into the open is just the opposite.

I want the cycle broken so that neither the psychiatrized, nor anyone else, has to find death as the only possible means of escape left, or the end result, ever again.

No comments:

Followers