Monday, March 27, 2006

Please Note:


I have recently added the comments feature to this blog. Please feel free to leave any brief comments on my particular situation that you think are relevant, or which confirm anything that any of you have heard yourselves.

Are you starting to get a sense of the infinite loop that is created here in which the victim is trapped in a paradox by the aggressor's ''hidden'' agenda supported by the group dynamic? In the jargon of Dales' special training it is called ''creating his own Pi.''

Since I have been unable, despite all efforts, to stop the public circus, I have decided the only thing to do is to become It's Ringmaster. Send in the public clowns, laughing at nonsense, the psychological acrobats, and the con men with the rigged games. The Circus IS the town.

Feel free to continue to mock me openly so that the world can watch you perform and learn by doing so to face the reality that we who are labelled, and controlled by you, have to live with every day of our invalidated lives.

No comments:

Followers