Is Getting Out To the Public "
Or Is It Perhaps, Not Enough?
So Allegedly....
It has been announced publicly that Homewood says there is still too much information getting out to the public....I assume the fact that they think so is part of what is ''too much information getting out.''
It IS absurd isn't it?
My diagnostic label was given to me officially in 99, though I had hear several possibilities being tried out amongst Homewood staff before that, no input from me required of course, same as now.
you see Homewood staff and Administration claimed they had not done anything, therefore my beliefs that they, bus drivers, university students, library staff, dollar store staff, etc. were talking about me, was just another ''sign'' of my so-called ''mental illness,'' which actually meant that I was ''seeking fame.''
After finding the book in 1999 on the nurse's so-called training (from which it is perfectly clear he was quoting) and managing to change psychiatrists, the label I had been given was removed in 2000 after another year of talking about it. I was then diagnosed back to 95 as ''brief reactive psychosis,''five years AFTER the event. That diagnosis was the correct one. I can't help but wonder if that would have been the case if I had NOT found the book validating my experience and providing at least a bit of proof that the whole thing had even existed at all. I also think that if Dr. Ken K. had NOT been there at CMHC at the time and I had been forced to have the 10 minute man whp labelled me without listening to me, the chances are pretty good I would still have the old label and now be one of the people shackled to a gurney by the thought police to be "helped" with my "non compliant" attitude. Since he is gone, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened anyway. I have, after all, been offered my disability pension as an answer to my loss of employment caused by the staff of Homewood. That way, none of their lives need by negatively impacted and they can once again, "reduce my awareness" for me. (When I had been in trillium in 1995, I been diagnosed as ''psychotic N.Y.D.''(which means ''not yet determined'') Of course this had already been predicted by me as the predictable result of the nurse's routine, long before it occurred.
Unfortunately for me, the "brief reactive psychosis" news and it's cause has not been as generously spread as all the other stories out of Homewood but then, I think the Administration has been very very selective in what information is being shared with all those involved. As we can see here, missing , added or altered information does much to change the meaning of any event or relationship. That's what the "shift" in Dale's special "training" is all about you know. Existential shifting, changing your point of view and what other individuals (beyond the original pair) will perceive as the starting point of the whole thing. I will help you lovely folks so constantly involved in this by putting more of it together for you. You see no one would agree to tell those running the asylum that I had found concrete proof of what I had been saying all along. Nevertheless, those doing the judging and assessing all over town have never stopped expressing their ongoing opinions of everything, no input from me accepted or wanted. As I said before, "It's just my life so it's none of my business."
But I don't think it would have mattered much anyway. Apparently Homewood staff and Administration knew I had told them it was what it was, long before I broke down and then told those involved not to admit to anything.
Instead, they just blindly followed the direction of the nurse protagonist, allegedly even asking HIM to explain MY reactions. Jill H. told me herself in 2001 that she asked Dale if he had done this and he said no. So there you are. Would a Homewood employee lie after all? What reason would he have for doing so? I think we can now see very clearly that there is no reason at all for him to do that. Let's all smirk together...what do you say?
I am still under the watchful eye of all the A.C.T.ors in Guelph, many still reporting (Or so I hear)to my adversary in the game. gathering information from others you see, and getting them to report to game boy is part of the master plan. Then he can attack me with it and I will be so intimidated by him that I will shut up. I am also still on the receiving end of a display of public contempt, largely because the system has kept the truth a secret in the name of "confidentiality." I have told them I no longer wanted it. (since it never really existed in the first place except as part of the group delusion)
Now, I want the system to think about this:
All the people I told you were involved in this from the start, WERE involved in this just as I told you.
(note the non stop tautologies in these psychiatric events)
BY declaring the truth to be my paranoid delusions, while you have continued as always to discuss me with everyone you know, most of whom have continued to talk about it to everyone THEY know, you have exposed yourselves to be the duplicitous people which you are, in fact. You are denying reality, which according to your own beliefs, makes you psychotic.
Now I know you highly educated people enjoy questions which spark debate (or claim you do) so I have a few for you to throw out there to the observers of this "item" or "case" or "subject" here. Over the last twelve years of constant intrusion into my personal space, do you believe:
1. All the students in the psych courses at U.Of G. were genuine students and nothing more?
2. That all the staff at Homewood have been exactly as they appear to be?
3. That no one has revealed the truth to anyone they thought was someone else?
4. That every single patient admitted to programs has been a legitimate patient and no an observer from outside there to watch and listen?
5. That all bus drivers, many of whom have come and gone, were legitimate bus drivers without any hidden agendas of their own?
6. That none of the bus passengers were ever riding the buses for the sole purpose of listening to the gossips spreading the rumours provided by Homewood staff and University students?
7. Do you think that maybe some other people (you know; "outsiders" who believe there IS an "I" in team, don't have Homewood's interests as their top priority? That some perhaps, may NOT be so interested in politics and appearances, and actually believe the reality of the situation is more important?
From my perspective, there isn't enough information getting out of Homewood, so think of me as one of the Information Dispensing Officers in the mad house of real life. Feel free to salute when you see me.
Perhaps the former staff team of H2 and H3 can remind you of what I said to them on the tapes, in 95 after Mary G. observed me saying, "It doesn't make any sense at all." ( I was not allowed to talk directly to them and blow Homewood's illusion of being "hidden" you see.)
I said: " Nothing makes sense if you don't have enough information but everything does if you do." For everything and nothing to be "the same thing" ALL details must be openly revealed to all those involved. How often does that happen?
Perhaps you need even more unquestioned power and control to silence the whole planet. But so you think this plan could get a bit tricky to carry out in the long run?

No comments:
Post a Comment