Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Currently Making the Rounds Again

In The Huge Psych Ward Known As Guelph.

The public assessment has been announced once again:

"It's the exact opposite."

As always, what "opposite" that is, will depend upon the beliefs of the one making the statement won't it? WHICH "exact opposite" would that be? What it comes down to is : Is it Dale's version of "reality" that is seen as the starting point of the whole thing? Or is it mine?

There is a reason I have not been able to separate the "good" guys from the "bad" guys in this. If you look at the concepts behind the nurse's special so-called training, and then compare them to the concepts supporting the mental illness system, you will see that the one parodies the other with very little to differentiate between the two. The reality of that makes the nurse's so-called "game" inside the institution virtually undetectable.

Stay tuned because everything I have already spent over a decade telling Homewood and CMHC about, without success, which I have experienced "out her, in the world of reality," and which they have chosen to ignore, and/or psychiatrize, will be "shouted from the housetops" (so to speak...I am not literally that noisy)
Unless, of course, there is another so-called "intervention" used to silence me, or block my computer access, or I end up homeless (which is a distinct possibility since I have refused to accept the "disease" label I need for my "pension" which I need because I can't be trusted, because those who gave me the label told my employer so and then the whole town spread it and added to it. It seems there were some Homewood nurses involved who did not give their seal of approval to my job choice, so they forced me out of it for my own good, of course, and sent me across the street for an evaluation of my "delusional" beliefs that the nurse was doing a deliberate bait and switch routine on me. They had to destroy my employment for me, telling my employer I was "thought disordered" so that I could be sent across the street to be told by a psychiatrist where I could go to look for a job.

And psychiatrists "wonder" why we laugh, when they can't see anything funny at all...

No comments:

Followers