Friday, March 17, 2006
Asking Homewood Questions
From "Out Here, In The World Of Reality
Of course, these are all based upon all the rumours being acted out for me by the public...mentally "healthy" public; all those well boundaried souls who don't need any "medication" to reduce their awareness for them.
I have multiple choice answers as to who is my "secret" boyfriend as well as the suggestion that the idea was invented by Homewood staff, just so those superior folks could have them a little fun, messing with my head. Which is the correct answer?
Did someone actually say he didn't know what to do now and he just wanted to go and get me?
Does Terry the bus driver believe he is the Terry J. mentioned in my writing? (He isn't. It's a "she" operating with a covert agenda, designed to promote herself. )But that may be just another "interpretation" of me from those who think they understand my experience better than I do.
Were Homewood staffers and others given access to everything I was saying in my "confidential" post breakdown therapy? Were University students included in that?
Did Dr. Shashi J. keep Dale informed? Did he pump staff in Trillium and the Manor for rumours and then take it back to report to Dale? Did he ever ask Dale if he had heard the latest about "your girlfriend"? Did he deliver the question with a disdainful tone?
Does Shashi yet understand that the "turn around" or "about face" as he allegedly called it, was performed in the first place by Dale as part of his act? Does he understand that that is the "set up" referred to in this?
Who used Fresh Start Housing to steer me to my current address? Was it Homewood who backed them financially? Harry McC. who then reported on my life to Dale and Sean M.? Dr. Reid F. perhaps?
Who was it who sent me the free cable T.V. rumoured to be sent by my "boyfriend" and also said to be sent as a little test of my "psychic" ability?
Who disconnected it later to see what kind of a reaction I would have to that? (none. I was waiting to see which manipulator was going to show up and put on an act for me) By the way, I actually had an old connector from when I had cable before but it was kind of cracked, a bit loose, and the cable worked better if I just stuck the wire directly into the connection. So when I was set up for a visit from JPC, I had to go and buy a new one in order to play out the game you all had going. I understand you (someone) told the Radio Shack guys to watch for me. Do you now understand that "psychic" thing Dale was doing was part of his training routine. I think the idea was to get co-operation from some by telling them it was a psychic thing while I was probably intended to be the "stupid schizo" who was supposed to think that people were "reading my mind" when they were repeating back to me everything I had already said to Dale. That isn't what stupid me thought. If you would like to know what I thought, you could just ask me, as I have been suggesting for over a decade, or you could read everything I wrote and sent you instead of continuing to believe that you already know everything there is to know and that there is nothing you could learn from a genetic defective such as myself. You would be surprised what a nut like me understands. Of course, you would have to invest more that ten cost effective minutes to find out what that was.
Was I a little experiment done by Homewood as someone suggested?
Does Prof. P. still think I am just making a problem where there is none?
What is it that Homewood R.P.N. Sharon K. told a friend in 95 in Bi-way that the staff of the then Hamiltons would not be doing again as they had said I was very upset? Was "it" a game or joke they thought they were playing led by Dale?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment