But, Lots More Rumours and Covert Interpretations From the Public Assessment Team
More Questions From Me
1. Did Dale (or someone acting on his behalf) call Liz at the Volunteer Centre recently to ask her what I was doing there?
(gathering information on his ''subject'' is a training concept)
2. Did she tell him what I was doing there?
3. Was that right after Kevin McK. identified some version of me for her?
4. Did Wanda McK., Kevin's ex, fill him in on what I told her Dale and his co-workers were doing to me and exactly what it was called, LONG before I broke down from their city wide attack.?
5. Does my landlord give other people, including those gathered at parties, his assessments of my character and mental health? Has he also done it with tenants and trades people?
6. As heard again recently from others acting out, is he planning my eviction based upon making "improvements" and his alleged "difficulty" in dealing with me? Does it have anything to do with my complaints of his illegal entries to look for "signs" and the fact that I called the police in case he is letting my protagonist into my apartment without my knowledge, as I heard that Bill K. also did?
7. Has he discussed my calling the police with other tenants in the building as I have heard?
8. How many covert creative versions of my "interpreted reality" do you suppose are still being promoted by the same people, who are still denying they are doing it, and claiming my perception of them and my reactions to their duplicity, are MY "mental illness"?
9. When Sherry H. walks by and while beside me, says to her husband Dennis, "Isn't that her?" is that one of the times when she, like thousands of others here, believes I can see her and hear her? Or is it one of the times when she believes I can't?
If you take each individual incident like this and multiply it by thousands of them, over a period of twelve years, you will only BEGIN to perceive what it is like to be on the receiving end of a public "mental health assessment" and "interpretation" of all you are, all you say, and all you feel, as defined FOR you by a mob mentality. Most of them doing it think this is "entertainment." I once heard that as the excuse that Homewood staff and the bus drivers used too. You could check with Peggy, who used to work at Woolworth's as I heard she did not find it "amusing" like one of her co-worker's at the time reportedly did.
This is the assigned role of the psychiatrized, forbidden by those involved to talk about it to anyone outside the doctor's office, to confront any of the arrogant abusers or even to try to defend oneself. Psychiatry very effectively renders the person they label, invisible and inaudible as a human being. Fortunately, we now have each other to validate our all too real, and surreal, experiences with them.
Most of the people involved in my own case continue their existential blaming the victim game; they are experts at denying victims even exist and it is not too hard to see why they do that is it? It allows them to excuse their own behaviour and blame their victim's perceptions of, and reactions to, them.
Just so you know:
The same people who forced me out of my job and into the mental illness system for complaining about the behavior of their employees, (Dale in particular since it was his plan) have twice offered me since, a "disability pension" to live on for my "mental illness" (my "delusional" beliefs that I was harmed by an attack by Homewood staff as they were "set up" to do in Dales' little "game." From which he quoted, in writing. Which they have all seen.
I have turned down my "pension" and have drained all of my cash and most of my small RRSP as well, waiting for them to show me their ethics and integrity. The reason I turned it down is because to get financial assistance, I would have to deny the truth about what really happened and accept instead the ten minute diagnosis (not the real one, the other one) "Delusional Disorder, (Paranoid)."
The minute I do, I would immediately be subject to further "treatment", meaning body, mind , destroying drugs delivered legally by force, or ECT to make me forget, as administered by the SAME people who caused my breakdown in the first place. It would be perfectly legal and no one could object to it or stop it. Even without accepting the label, I could be hunted down by them legally again, no doubt with neighbours, employer and city employees helping again, for my own good, of course. And if I don't think so, that is just a "sign" of my mental illness anyway.
I could then leave Help" and "hope" behind me for good. (Dale's training jargon from his "answer to Life") These "effects" are why "game boy" smirks. As Fenwick comments in her analysis of the training, "you can fool all of the people, most of the time.....A supremely elegant con..."
Lots more questions, rumours, and suggestions to come....

No comments:
Post a Comment