Friday, March 24, 2006

Enlightening The Mob Of Participants

"Some Suggestions For Keeping All Those "Hiding" in Plain Sight, Up To Date

Could someone tell the white haired woman who used to work at Zack's in the Eaton centre, and then at the Zack's at Willow West, about my blog here. Bus driver Wayne P. used to keep all of his passengers informed of the latest on me out of Homewood on the way to work in the mornings but he has been retired a long time now so he may not have the latest spin in Elora. I'm sure she is not getting all the "news" like she used to.

Tell woman bus driver Chris to get hold of the woman she used to warn to be careful and not "let" me see her as she stood at the fare box every day getting all the latest, turning around and showing me her teeth, and just generally gawking at me with all the rest of the idiots back in 95. while I was under the attack by Homewood staff. You know the one I mean. Overweight, with the permanent which she stopped getting after that? About my age. She stopped riding the bus when I was railroaded into the wacko word for "thinking" people like her were watching me and talking about me. I think she may work at the C.I.A.G. building. Maybe she even knows the guy "Chris" who may work there somewhere also; dark hair, glasses, sat with Pat M. and Tom S. , legal beagles ,at the Food Court every day?? With Andy S. accountant. Know who I mean now?


Tell Wayne P. I don't think he is needed to warn little children about my being on the bus, stting quietly and minding my own business, but should the Homewood staff feel the necessity of creating another round of community hysteria, perhaps someone could give him a call to "help" again.

Tell Doug K. he actually doesn't know Eddie as well as I did and debating it with Greg H. isn't going to change that fact. If he spent as much time watching for real signs,(concrete) like the rectangular blue ones with the picture of the bus on it, as he does watching me for "signs" (abstract) he would know enough to stop the bus when I ring the bell at Marlborough. Imagine how you look to me when you just keep driving and staring like an idiot. I was thinking of calling Homewood to check you for catatonia.

In general, when you are all discussing and evaluating the situation with others, it might be a good idea to clarify the often repeated statement: "Everybody knows it's the exact opposite," since you and the other person may have opposite versions of the same reality handed to you as your basis of judgement. That's how "game boy" set it up from the start you see. That is what creates the situation. So, it would be best to state WHICH "opposite" you are sure that "everybody" knows.

Dale designed it to be a matter of your "perspective" on this you see. He understands from his "training" that who you think is "at cause"(jargon) of the event and the mess, depends upon from which point "you see the START of the action." (jargon) In other words, if you think it is me, you will believe one thing, but if you see it is actually HIM, then you believe the "opposite." Isn't that clever?

I should mention to you; all the smirking with certainty about what you know that you like to do, the eyes glowing with amusement, the steady barrage of "There she is" or That's her there," is all visible to me just as it always was. Now, as then, of course, I can never know, on an individual basis if you are so highly amused by my supposed "madness" or by the "joke/game" version of which I am the object of observation and assessment. I could only know that if the amused smirker in question were to communicate that directly and of course, no one ever does as we "don't want to open a can of worms."
The difference between my understanding of all of you then, and my understanding of all of you now, is information. I have seen the abstract plan spelled out for me by the Prof. who wrote the book revealing it and it confirmed my experience with Dale, his co-workers and all of you. I also got a great deal more concrete information from the population of Guelph which has acted it all out for me and provided me with the identities of many who were once just strangers following me around and reporting to other strangers.
I also now know that whichever version of reality any one of you bought from "game boy" or his friends at Homewood, none of you have developed enough self awareness to see yourselves as I see you. But then, this is part of the "effects" (jargon) of the "group contagion" (analysis) which Dales' little power game predicts.
I stay sane because whether the rest of you ever really finally "get it" (jargon) or not, I understand "It" (jargon) and I understand his game plan.

Like Dale, you all seemed to believe I would see, hear, and understand only what you wanted me to, and not what you don't, What you don't understand is that what you do as individuals, is being repeated by half the population of Guelph every day and it always has been. Who do you imagine the "people who are talking about me" to be anyway? That's my "perspective in It, as the targeted individual, forced to remain silent by order of those who did it in the first place and who have too much power and the will to abuse it.

What the group at Homewood does not want to accept, is that they also were manipulated to accept a false version of reality in relation to me and my experience (jargon) with Dale the Mechanical Anus. Dales' "fun" is had by "watching the action between the two sides," (jargon) watching his target (me) believe the version of reality he handed me and watching his co-workers attack me based upon the opposite version of reality he fed them. They are just too arrogant as a group to believe there is anything they don't know. Or worse, that an "inferior" like myself, knows something they don't.

This, you see, is what puts dale "on top of the experience" (jargon) and in "total control" (jargon) of EVERYONE.
"It's about domination." (jargon)

Please pass this along too will you?
To June M., now retired from the Hamiltons in Homewood and Trisha S. Nursing) The chances of resolution are always slim to none when you ask one person on one side of a dispute or misunderstanding to explain what happened for both parties while ordering the other party to remain silent.

Asking the perpetrator who planned the attack in advance, (because that's the way they do it in his training; they "win first THEN they play the game " : jargon) to explain his victim's perceptions and reactions to you, isn't likely to get you any closer to the truth.

Why is it that all these mental health professionals don't know that?

No comments:

Followers