Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Conspiracy Theories
Scottish Rose dear...I must leave a few words for you and the woman bus driver with whom you were conferring on the "conspiracy" theory. Most of the people involving themselves in this community wide assessment don't have the awareness necessary to even begin to plan a ''conspiracy.'' They don't even have enough self awareness to connect being a bus passenger talking about me to bus drivers, to my report of same. They are all quite ''normal'' much like you dear, spending their days in a fog, judging and evaluating the lives of people they don't even know, sharing their unsolicited opinions on everything with one and all, unable to add their own actions together with the perception of them by the other, and have one and one add up to tow. As in ''two to tango.'' That is the platitudinous slap often used to excuse the supposedly ''falsely'' accused, yet never used to defend the falsely convicted or labelled. Instead, ''we'' are seen as self contained problems in ourselves, without relationship to events or other people . (such as yourself for example) The labelling system provides those ''others'' with a built in excuse and a free pass to verbally, psychologically (and sometimes more) abuse us without accepting responsibility for it.
Thinking that bus drivers, were, and still are, talking about me, is not a ''sign'' of anything in me dear; other than a sign of my ability to be aware of them and state the fact that I am. It's really not complicated. The whole groups inability to be self aware, as individuals or as a group as a whole, may be a sign of something in the group though. Why don't you talk it over with the bus drivers and see if anything dawns on any of you? you see, this is what makes Dale's ''game'' the " Theatre of The Absurd'' as he puts it. Dale smirks his way through this(when no one other than me sees it, or so he thinks) because BOTH he and I know that all of you are so ''certain that you know'' everything (jargon) that you can't hear the absurdity coming out of your own mouths. You just ''think you know things because you believe them.'' (jargon)
Like library staff warning each other as I enter the place not to say anything in front of me, unaware that they just did.They have been doing this for twelve years. now, they are going to keep me from "finding out" about them. I must not laugh in front of them though because they won't know why and it will be seen as a"symptom'' of MY madness, since they assume themselves to be the "sane" ones.
This is why we labelled people must try to get through your resistance and denial using analogous tales like the "Emperor's New Clothes," "1984" or Brave New World." They allude to denying the obvious, which is itself obvious and yet still denied. The truth is never heard when told to you simply and directly. It is like trying to reason with cult members.. You only hear whatever an "authority" tells you you should here.. I have heard it all from you and have been saying so all along. Yet, as has been pointed out by a long time "mental patient" I know, "I tell you and tell you but you don't hear."
As I have been telling psychiatrized people for years now, The "normal people's error is believing we are "unconscious and /or stupid" and therefore less human than they. So they objectify us and as soon as they do, all genuine communication stops. That's why when you talk to them you feel like you aren't actually being heard or seen as you really are; you aren't. They are just "interpreting" everything you say to fit their own belief system.
But "we" also have made an error complimentary to theirs which is feeding the group madness. We have been giving them far, far too much credit for brains and awareness. The "normals" are blind to the truth about both themselves and us. It's not one OR the other, it's both. Our error has been the exact opposite of theirs. Our job now must be to demonstrate that to them just as I am doing here, in non violent, non threatening, yet assertive (in the real sense of the word, not the A.C.T.T. perversion of it ) ways. But I will save more on this topic for the psychiatrized on "Box" who can hear me better. Back to the "normals" and the locals, so I can make this real for them by connecting the abstract theory to the concrete evidence of themselves as my real life example.
You see, psychiatry believes you city employees can't be talking about me because that wouldn't make any sense. (to them in their ignorance as immigrants from the planet Fantasy World) To them, the groupthink must be either reasonable or unreasonable, and since psychiatry apparently believes that reality IS arrived at by a combination of "authority" and "group consensus", they need to vote ME "unreasonable" for my accurate perception of them and you. Basically all those involving themselves in this are a large group of idiots (the majority that tends to support these kinds of structures) who are too busy congratulating themselves about their "superior" mental development to imagine how they look from the isolated and controlled person's perspective.
I am reminded of watching Homewood staff in the cafeteria, all sitting on the opposite side of their tables at lunch, facing me in the dining room, fifty sets of observing eyeballs glued on my head, in little lean together conferences, all oblivious to themselves. (back them, I thought they wee joking and the joke included me but as Homewood staff Peggy and her Mama have said of me, while standing six feet away, "They're just stupid."
This is for the Library woman who clucked at me, "They sure like to be melodramatic about it don't they?" I must say I prefer the comment of the Homewood social worker, Carol, who put it this way to Eileen M. from Trillium, " It's the overlay of histrionics that makes it all so interesting." Isn't that ever so much classier? Especially when delivered with that flat affect that those who feel they are sane are so good at when they talk about "us." Either way though, I find the groupthink and the group arrogance that inevitably goes with it quite amusing, don't you? Or perhaps I should say it's "amazing." I know you all seem to have that as your favourite word.
So because psychiatry believes I am unreasonable because all these people could not be wrong, I get custody of the label. Mary G. (R.N. ) at Homewood should take special note of this part, Dale's training states:
"Reality is that which you experience. It is NOT that which is defined by "authority" or "group consensus."
You see, Dales' act and the lesson is for all of YOU too, not just me as the targeted "item" he decided to "replace" (Bob Dylan) "experience out" in the jargon. Dale's power, which is kept "secret" comes form being "unreasonable." So, when he hears things like you and your co-workers say things like, "It doesn't make any sense at all," he smirks. He knows that 'sense" or "reasonableness" is considered to be a lower LOWER level of consciousness in the jargon of his his so called training. Everything in it is flipped around 180 degrees.
Last week Pat McG. wife of a University professor was telling Chris at the Volunteer centre that I (though she doesn't actually know who I am) was no sooner home recovering from that when they started doing it again. She said, "It has been twelve years."
In 99, Bev M. then at Comcare, which had joined in "saving" me from my "mental illness" brought me Pat McG.'s phone number as she is a friend of Doris M. , the cousin of my last client at Homewood, with whom I am still in touch. This was right after I had been forced out of my job again fro trying to tell Dr. Brian H. that the staff of the Hamiltons was at it again. Again, there was no direct c9communication "allowed" and this time I was kept from working for a full year while I continued to try to prove my own case.
After my first ten minute labelling session, Bev. M. asked me, rather frustrated with me I would say, if I could not just accept that bus drivers were NOT talking about me. You see I had just told her how "efficient" psychiatrists were at getting those labels on there a.s.a.p. as soon as this one heard that I "thought" I had had a problem with Dale and that he had involved bus drivers and the public in it etc. but I digress. back To the Pat McG. part. I turned down the offer to talk about this with any university people. I really don't want to involve any more people who are going to tell me they are not involved and that I must accept all I see and hear as delusions so that everyone can be innocent.
You know there is really nothing difficult about this. When I told those people listening in on the tapes of my unlisted phone number every day that they should be ashamed of themselves, I meant it then, and I mean it now.
If the Homewood people really want to know the reality of the situation, I offered to talk to them long ago at their convenience. I also said I would talk to some or a group of them down at the police services building, so that this time, there will be a witness that Ed. Perez won't be able to invalidate with labels or manipulate. I am presuming of course, that he is not controlling everyone, even if he would like to be able to do so. I made this offer years ago too.
If they don't want to talk, then I will talk to the rest of the planet about them instead.
Now I will ask all those involved in Guelph, and beyond, the same question I asked Dale T., Drs. Geoff D. and Shashi J. and the staff of the Hamiltons from all those years ago:
"Since I know what you're doing and you know what you are doing, who exactly is it that is being fooled here"? Is it the patriarchal autocrat at the top of the local pyramid of power and control?
Perhaps it's only the Emperor demanding that everyone praise his new A.C.T.T.?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment