Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Explaining the Obvious To Homewood Health Centre


Despite The Ongoing Attempts To Prevent It

This chapter of the never ending story will be used to point out to psychiatrists and the community at at large the meaning of things which they have spent years looking for which are right in front of them. Since they still avoid any direct communication and have rejected all input from the "subject" here,this subject will spell it all out, in minute detail, so that even the most thoroughly indoctrinated psychiatrist will become able to see and hear the perfectly obvious.

I will also list many of my previous attempts at communication, (That is what "It" is said to be about you know-just ask Dale T.)and load everything with all the details of explanation that you seem to require. I will keep adding to this list until I run out of all hope and rescue ("Leave hope behind," as it is stated in Dale's training)"Rescue" as used in the sentence before does NOT mean I want shrinks to hunt me and force drugs into me against my will as a "solution" so that Homewood can force me to smile about the attack of their employees. The ONLY rescue that interests me is the kind shown when people who claim to have ethics and integrity actually act as if that were true.

I will not be providing any of the "covert" operators or the two faced with any information. As I have already said years ago, I would not even talk to any of these people now without a witness to the conversation. You see as has been said about me, I have "trust issues." Yes. On that we do agree. I sure as hell do. So no more private chats. Either everyone is going to get it, or no one is going to get it, so I choose to give It to everyone at the same time, just so it is right out here in the world of reality, and on the public record. No need to pump Mary G. or Myrna G. for the news nor Marg from the Manor, nor Suzanne from the Elliott, nor doctors, nor bus drivers, nor cops, nor city employees. It is all right here so that those of you who have no respect for personal boundaries , yet are apparently considered to be mentally "healthy" for that lack of them, won't have to work so hard at getting all the latest on the this mental case. This mental case will see to it that you all get what you "think" you are entitled to. I will provide you with every disgusting detail until I am out of time, money and hope, or until Homewood tries to use it's "diagnosis" as the means to shut me up, for good.

When you see me out there in the world of reality, don't forget to hiss like snakes or snarl your ongoing contempt at me like dogs. I will also try to answer all the questions the city employees like to discuss and evaluate daily. Hopefully, when you get more of the information to which you feel you are entitled, it will cause you to re-assess my life for me in a way that is a little closer at least, to reality.

Let us begin then.
1. Dr. Brian F.
When I came out of psychosis in 95 and told you what Dale was doing and what it was called, including spelling it for you at your request, I meant exactly what I said. I was not talking to you in "code" and there was no "hidden" meaning there. The only one it was "hidden" from was you. Since I had already told Dr. Geoff D. that many staff members at Homewood and also Dr. Deb. E. at CMHC, and Dr. SquXXXX at the General, (and many others as well) why did you not know that? Was it being kept secret from you?

2. Paula P. R.N. can't explain it to you because she doesn't understand it: I do.She does not know what was going on between Dale and myself because she was not there, is only going by rumours and because Dale doesn't not want her, or anyone else to know. The goal of his game is kept "secret." That is in his programming and if you had bothered to look at the information I sent you, you would see that.

3. Paul B. understands the version of "reality" handed to him by Dale in his existential shifting routine. (That's what the "shift" is in the exercises etc. That is how he ""defines reality" for others. Paul B does NOT know the version of reality given to me by Dale. That is part of the set-up. Opposing versions of reality. His training taught him that "setting people up" is OK. So when I said "A nurse at Homewood set me up and his co-workers participated in this," I did not need a "diagnosis" for that. I needed concrete action taken. Help, not ''help.'' There is proof of that if you had any interest in looking at it. I have handed it to you all but it has had no effect on you other than to make you close ranks to protect Homewood. It was said publicly thjis week that Homewood has said, "We have a problem. She's not working."
I think that rumour is likely true since whenever Homewood speaks, the emphasis most often seems to be on what everything is costing THEM, or how THEY look. If you think about this, I don't think you would all that much difficulty figuring out why people like myself feel a lack of gratitude towards you. In fact, It should be pretty obvious by now.

4. The Comcare Guelph office staff did not accept what I told them at face value either, though they did humour me quite a bit. I think that is because they were busy accepting "interpretations" of me from anyone but me, notably Homewood staff. In the ''game'' it is pointed out that people are expressing their opinions of a vague abstractions based upon their ''interpretations'' of what is meant. So every time I tried to tell them the truth I got the amused eyes and smiles since they were convinced it was either a "joke" or "game" (as I'm sure Mr. T. led some people to believe) or else I was speaking in some sort of psychotic "code" when I was not. I had also told Rena S. at Comcare exactly what Dale was doing, that someone could be driven into psychosis like this and that I needed him to be stopped. Perhaps you should check with Marlene M. of whom it was rumoured she was supplying Dale with the information he needed to have repeated back to me so he could ''see my fear.'' I once heard it said that she had trouble talking to a ''him'' as he talked ''like that'' all the time. Like what? Vague and abstract so that later he could do the ''shift'' that gets him off the responsibility hook?

5. When I said to Dale on my answering machine tapes, on my unlisted phone number, "Why are you doing this to me? What did I ever do to you that you would do this to me?" I meant this:

Setting me up for this attack by your co-workers whom YOU led to believe that something else was going on." Was the "something else" a "joke" or was it an "intervention" to THEM?

6. When I told the nurse in Trillium, in 95, to whom I gave the form naming a next of kin, "I do not want my relatives involved in this in any way," she responded, "Oh You don't have to worry about that. That is only in case you are incompetent or something."

Apparently, Dr. Brian F. believed I was either a minor at the age of 48 (a year later) or that I was incompetent even though I was working in Homewood then, since he allowed my father to push his way into controlling my life for me again in 96, behind my back. But don't you worry about that because my father has told my relatives that he did not do that, that he doesn't even know who Brian F. is, what kind of a doctor he is, or where he is." (Even though he was in his office and he knows that I know that) And I have that denial in writing. Instead, as usual, he has convinced them that I am just saying that to "seek attention."

Both he and Dale are completely mystified officer/doctor as to why a mental case like me would accuse them falsely. I have heard lately that one of the "he's" involved in my fascinating case feels concerned that I am not visiting my relatives. Perhaps they can pump me full of some wonder drug that will make me think this behaviour of theirs is acceptable. By the way, in 99 I heard a rumour in Homewood that my younger sister knows that I was being used a fascinating case and gave someone my picture to try to identify me. The person (it was rumoured) said that I was a little bit fatter than my picture but yes it was definitely me all right. I asked her if she did that. I received no response to that question and she has not said a word to me since. That is since 2000.
The next time they tell you how mystified they are as to why I don't write anymore or go see them, consider the possibility that I actually know them better than some old bag on the street telling other people who don't know me or them what "lovely" people they are and how horrible I am for making up stories about my poor relatives. As hard as it may be for you to understand, I actually know more about my relationship with them than you do and see no reason why I should have to justify it woman in the Flour Barrel or a city employee. Bit then I have the boundary problem don't I? My father allegedly explains to people that I only "think" he does that because I am a mental case. He also is said to have my sister explain me to others. In other words they "interpret" me to others so they will accept their explanations as reasonable and my objections to it as "unreasonable."
So Dr. Brian F. Did you get the mail I sent you or did the Administration manage to keep it from you? By the way folks, my father was NOT named as next of kin and in case you feel entitled to an explanation, it is because THIS is the way he behaves. You see, unlike all myjudges all over Guelph, I actually know him personally.


No comments:

Followers