This is a little "fun" feature for the Guelphites which I will offer at various times. I will give you a few clues and it is up to you to do your usual good job of trying to figure out exactly who I am referring to in these little news items. So get ready to pump everyone you know for the information that will allow you to identify the mystery neurotic. Are you ready? here is the first feature.
I am always flabbergasted to note that some of the people who have done the MOST talking and spreading of rumours about me are THEMSELVES "graduates of a course or two at the Homewood Hilton. In fact, at least two of them got there courtesy of yours truly!
It is now your mission you C.I.A. agent wannabees, to pump the public until you find out everything you think you are entitled to know .Will you be able to ''Name That Neurotic''? Good Luck!
Friday, November 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment