Wednesday, November 23, 2005
The Homewood Family Romance....
Which Is Now Extended to Include The Community At Large
October/November, 2005
So Allegedly...
The first thing the local yokels are going to need to learn to do is give up the family romance. Jill H. may recall the term in the analysis of the book she read which laid out the nurse from Hell's "special" training and the Psych. Prof.'s insights into it.
Many of the staff being "nurtured" rather indiscriminately I might say, by "Ethical Eddie" are far "sicker" than those they are assigned to "evaluate." The dysfunctional tend to evaluate the MORE functional, in the way they have been trained to defend their own dysfunction.
Let's look at the results, shall we?
It is the opinion of a twenty year old male university student that I could be visually improved somewhat. He Third Personed me in this way:
"If someone took her and dyed her hair for her, then got her some dental work she wouldn't be THAT bad."
(I could not help but wonder what fortunate girl would be chosen to play the role of girlfriend, opposite this arrogant little jerk.)
Bus drivers Andrew and Randy have another attack of S.A.P.D. right in the town square. Randy tries to look away to hide his strange affliction from me....the poor thing. I couldn't help but wonder if in HIS case it might not be caused by his going back to his teen-aged hair style??? ( maybe they are just both off of their meds.)
A new woman driver states: "They just don't care." (which "they" would that be? Co-workers? Homewood staff members? Police? As Cheryl F. told someone on the phone before she moved out, "Even the police won't help her. "
Bus driver Gary ( he told bus passengers in 95 that it was the "game" Dale named, before I broke down under all the stress) now tells passengers, "It's like a sixth sense for real."
The red haired male university student who used to talk to me, genius to lunatic you might say, is back this year. His long hair and wispy beard are gone now. He once approached me in the square to comment on the shoes I was wearing. They were Zeller's brand and there was a stylized "M" on the side of the heel. He told me those were great shoes I had on and "that (the letter) looks like a scorpion." (The poor boy. Is he on meds now for his hallucinations of bugs and crawly things? Sure hope so. )In any case, he pretends not to recognize me now. There is a lot of that going on these days. Perhaps it is like the student in Homewood was telling the staff member in 96: he "hopes I won't recognize him. Or maybe we nuts "won't remember" what smirking idiots they were.
I have a news flash for all of you suffering from S.A.P.D. or G.A.D.S.
All of us nuts know you for what you are. We all recognize you later. We all remember every detail of your contempt and abuse of all degrees. We nuts aren't the ones who are "unconscious." YOU nuts are the ones who are unconscious and we labeled nuts are now all working together to increase your awareness for you.
Perhaps if reality smacks you in your metaphorical face hard enough, often enough and suddenly enough, you will be startled into recognition of the bloody obvious.
Did you know that some of the university students have pointed out to their friends that none of us nuts have any "fashion sense"? (isn't that just about as shallow and blind to reality as it gets?)
You see darlings, our "fashion sense" is taking a back seat to our obsessive need for Kraft Dinner and soup. Might I suggest a review of Abraham Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. I think you will find that the right fashion labels (frequently so hard to find in the right size at the Salvation Army Thrift shop and Value Village)is not actually on the list, until you get way, way down, or "up" depending upon how you are looking at the list.
Say, years ago, did you hear the one about the bus drivers losing their radio if they admitted to anything? Apparently their morale was at stake, so they decided to join the Homewood staff involved in pretending they hadn't done anything. You who were sneaking a listen to my answering machine tapes may recall my responding to that by repeating it back to you including the idea that it was intended I would be convinced that I "had just had imagined the whole thing" as long as no one admitted to it or talked about it. Anybody else hear that one before or since? I would ask myself but I will be considered "dangerous" and out of control if I do. That's the reason I had to be forced out of my job for a year you know, according to the expert in charge of my fascinating case at the time. So like all labelled people I am pretty much obliged to go no farther than the Mona Lisa size smile, as a measurement of "normal" emotion in the range of "happy" (positive emotion) or the pout as the "normal" measurement in the range of unhappy. ( negative emotion)
This is quite a performance of group ethics and integrity isn't it?
Say, did you know that Harry M. handy man for Donna H. is said to have told Heidi M. a former U. of G. student who was living in Apt 2, overhead in 95 that he "loved his job working for Homewood following people around."
This is one of the people I said was following me which was then assessed by the Homewood staff Harry was reporting to, and C.M.H.C. shrinks as my "Paranoid delusions." Fascinating isn't it? Do any of you "normal" people see a circular argument there at all? (Most of us nuts do you know. That also is one of our supposed "symptoms.") If you don't believe me ( as my landlord is said to have told people, "you really can't go by anything she (I) says..") and you just think I am "saying" that to "seek attention" try looking in some books written by others assumed to be "sane" people. That should be trustworthy info don't you think? I mean, if you can't trust the highly educated experts, who can you trust??? ( I didn't mean this one as sarcasm honest)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment