Why, I wonder, is it not obvious to them even now?

This is one of the ‘game’ concepts out of my psychiatric/nurse/protagonist’s so called ‘training.’
“Everything that is being said is true, except that what is driving it has been switched.” (On or off?)
Nexus statement:
“I think people are talking about me.”
Fact: People are talking about me.
Are you people?
Are you talking?
Then that is reality isn’t it you numbskulls.
Group denial version, blind to themselves:
‘They” think that people are talking about them. (The poor crazy things)
Psychiatry’s version:
If she ‘thinks’ people are talking about her that’s a ‘sign’ of her insanity, for even though we ARE talking about her, she doesn’t KNOW we are, therefore she must think some other people do that, and we know, because of our special training, that people don’t do that, the ‘mentally ill’ only ‘think’ they do, therefore (anti-logically) this woman is mentally ill and needs treatment for these obvious paranoid delusions of hers.
Me: What??!
Psychiatrist:
Having trouble making sense of things are you?
(to himself, covertly " Ah yes, another symptom on my endless check list. I’m sure I’m on the right track here.)
Me: Yes, I certainly am having trouble making ‘sense’ of ‘things.”
Chief Medical Officer: (covertly as usual)
See what a good educational event this is staff? Why if this doesn’t convince everyone to keep the organized schizo hunt going what will? This identified patient sure won’t ‘let It go’, will she? Now they will all be convinced that drugging these mental cases into submission is for their own good, yes indeedy do.’
Me: both "covertly" and openly
No, I sure won’t ‘let it go Dr. Deafmann. ‘It’ needs to be stopped; not ‘overlooked,’ ignored, suppressed, or ‘forgiven’ while all those involved in ‘It, keep right on behaving the same way.

No comments:
Post a Comment