
Who were the two guys in suits at Coco Latte who said, “She is way ahead of us.”
Do the senior citizens here still have a problem dealing with my relationships with my relatives?
Is that what we would call ‘neurotic’ in the old days? (It is what I call dysfunctional relating)
Why did someone (?) believe that “they” were planning to apologize to me in April this year? (Bad rumour?)
Which doctor said, “I am a deaf doctor?”
Who at the Library thinks it is ‘terrible’’ that I have been “begging them (my judges) to talk to me for over ten years and they won’t.’
Why do some think it’s a miracle? What is ‘it’ to those people?
Who are the ‘they’ who knew in March of 2006 that it all makes perfect sense?
WHO exactly, IS ‘Intrepid’?
What does ‘Bangs” who lives in public housing on Speedvale know about all of this?
What has she learned from Scottish Rose?
Now that they’ say they know I was right about this, why don’t ‘they’ acknowledge me?
What are ‘the professional’’ still arguing about amongst themselves?
How many people has the Vin Joy shoe guy discussed me with? (other than ‘Intrepid’, pony tail man, Tim the Homewood A.C.T.or, the older man who eats his meals at Homewood and the former tenant and university student, Jamie F. ?
What various versions of my ‘reality’ have they all shared with Shoe guy?
Is the current roofing guy getting other versions of ‘reality’ from my landlord in his never ending quest to ‘secretly’ justify his actions?
What has Wendy learned at Wally’s tavern?
Has she shared all that gossip with Jay N., University of Guelph, Philosophy department?
Has Jay shared it with others including the elderly ladies in his apartment building? And what of Myrna G.? Has Jay filled HER in on the latest from the university so she can run the news back to neighbours, who used to be jay’s neighbours also?
Has she filled in Mary G. niece (?) and Homewood Nurse, who has let her mother know what is going on and also her co-workers?
Did they in turn keep Dale, my protagonist informed so that he can run his ‘game’ in whatever way he needs to, to’ validate himself by invalidating me? ‘
What of the couple who work in maintenance or housekeeping at U. of G.? (The ones who take my bus route and talk over the rumours) Did they get some good stories from MR. Robinson, the one who shared his gossip about me with a former client of mine who lived across the street from him?
What do you suppose that client told Eddy D.? Did Eddy D. then take the gossip he got from her and Robinson to the red Chevron beer hall for entertaining and diagnosing with his pals?
What did Robinson tell the group of old men at the mall with whom he used to sit?
Why did he find it necessary to tell them I was ‘dangerous’ because I was ‘allowed’ to go back to work three weeks after I had been in there?
Why did bus driver Wayne P. feel it was all right to ‘warn’ a woman and children that I was on the bus? I had never done a thing to anyone so why was I being treated as if I had? Was that because of all the rumours HE was getting back from Homewood staff too?
At the Red Chevron, did Eddy D. keep my then landlord Bill K. informed of what he got from the university staff? Did you know they are both members there? Is that where Bill k. originally met Harry M. a fellow drinker who reported to Sean M. an addiction counselor at Homewood ( who disappeared from his job right after I told Rhea L. about his acting out)
Did Bill K. let this friend into my apartment on Liverpool street one morning after waiting until I left for work? Did he report his findings to Sean M at Homewood or directly to Dale T. so that Dale could play ‘repeater’ technique with me in his little ‘game?’
Did Bill K. help Harry M. to manipulate my move out of his house to a new apartment where Harry M. just happened to be the handy man with a permanent set of keys to get in; or perhaps to let anyone else in that he chose?
Is Bill K, Suzanne K.’s uncle by any chance?
Is Marlene her cousin?
Did Suzanne put Dale in touch with Marlene?
Was Marlene giving Dale information about me on the phone?
Did she put him in touch with the next door neighbor there, John? Did that guy ‘help’ Dale to watch me?
Did she also give him lots of information which he could the use to ‘see my fear’?
Did Dale have people repeat things back to me, knowing they would not know where it came from and hoping that I, as ‘that stupid ‘schizo’ would think that ‘people were reading my mind’?
Did it occur to Dale that what I would ‘think, was that he had set me up and that he was manipulating his co-workers to help him stalk me? (Because that is what I think now, and have thought for quite some time)
Who gave some of the bus drivers at the time my unlisted phone number?
Was it Dale to whom I had given it? Was it Suzanne K. who also had it? Did SHE give it to Bill K. or Marlene? (I didn’t)
Lots more Harper Valley style news to come, so stay tuned…

No comments:
Post a Comment