Thursday, October 26, 2006
Astounding Facts and Amazing Revelations
When you stand at the front of a bus discussing me with your buddies or other passengers, while turning around and looking right at me, you are perfectly visible as always.
When you pick up those bus radios and repeat over the radios, what I said in writing to Dale that he claims no one else knows, I recognize my own words. I am the one who wrote them.
When anyone says, “there she is,” from four feet away while observing me, and then follows that with an announcement about the latest story they have been told about me, I can see you and hear you. You know why? Because I am not the one who is stupid. (That would be you for behaving the way you are and then imagining yourself to be ‘hidden’) I am not actually blind, deaf or unconscious. I am the same as you, except that I don’t spend my days spreading rumors about people I don’t even know.
If you can see me in a mirror, I can see you too.
If you then signal your buddy, nod and grin, make faces and hand signals, I can STILL see you as you have not suddenly become invisible to ME by bending down from the view of YOURSELF in the mirror.
If you can hear me through a thin wall, then I can hear you too from the opposite direction.
If you can hear my T.V. through the floor, and I can hear you remark that my T.V. is loud, then my T.V. is not SO loud that I can’t hear you remarking that it is loud. I can hear your T.V. through the same floor and walls through which you can hear mine.
If you listen in along with the upstairs neighbors while I am talking about you, it MAY be that I am talking about you because I am aware that you are listening in, involving my neighbors, and then lying about it to others.
If while I am talking you decide to be really clever and ring my home phone while standing on the stairs at the door of the apartment above, and then, when it rings once, you hang up really fast and giggle conspiratorially with the nosy neighbor, it just may not be that I am only talking to myself. (Even though I often feel like I am)
Here are some possibilities for you to consider:
I have (or had) call waiting.
I am on a cell phone in the kitchen.
I am deliberately pretending to be on the phone because I am aware of your boundary violating behavior and your frequent discussions with my neighbors and want to give you a message.
If all YOU can think of is the one version of ‘reality’ in which you ‘level’ me, which of us is the less aware. You, who believes your acting out is ‘hidden, or me who finds you perfectly obvious? Is it me for knowing what you do, or is it you for not knowing that I know, not knowing what I do, or what I already know about you?
When you walk right up to me pretending to be interested in asking me some casual, all but meaningless question, while your eyes glow with amusement and you wear a knowing little smirk on your face, I can see your duplicitous nature with crystal clarity. When you get an angry or frustrated response to that behavior, it is a response which is in direct proportion to your own arrogance. Why do you not know that?
Recently, I am hearing another round of how "they" can't get 'her' on the phone. This has been repeated in my presence while I am observed, several times lately.
Let me comment briefly on that.
The only people who need to be able to 'get me on the phone' can do so anytime they want to do that. The Guelph Police service have been given my unlisted number a couple of times.
Comcare Kitchener also has it.
So Does Homewood including Administration as given to Jill Herne and Ed Perez.
My landlord also has it. He uses it to notify me of things which have no effect on me at all but NOT for things which do. He also discusses every move with other tenants first, 'interprets' me for them, and frets over how to 'handle' me, and what others are going to think of him.
I have also told both Guelph Police and Homewood that if they have any questions regarding HOW Dale T. used this so called 'training' to 'set me up' all they had to do was ask me and I would be more than happy to come in and talk to them about it. No one had any interest in doing that.
Now, if they mean that they can't get me to answer the phone at the moment of their call, that may well be true. They have ALL been told I no longer answer the phone unless the caller identifies him or herself first. I also dont' answer it if I am in the middle of something, cooking, or listening to music with my earphones on, or in the bathroom. So what? I have an answering system which states blow by blow how to leave a message. That is how Comcare has been contacting me all the time I have worked for them. Why is that 'different' now?
So, no matter how many times anyone calls and hangs up, the result will be the same. Psychiatry's definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. Why would the experts not know that what is insane of others is insane for them too? I suspect that this 'can't get her' bit is more likely either another rumour without foundation or just another in an endless string of excuses for sidestepping responsibility. Since that is what this so called 'game' is about, why should that surprise anyone?
Since they did not choose to call me to come in and explain how Dale T. did what he did in my case, and in fact, told Paul R. they would not answer anything I had to say after their 'glad hand' meeting with Ed Perez and Jill Herne, I now have no interest in holding any 'confidential conversations' with Homewood psychiatrists unless it is with a police presence (probably handcuffed to a guerney for my own good) and with official witnesses to it. That is not because I am 'paranoid' as they labelled me, but because they have taught me and taught me well, that their word is worth nothing if they feel such 'ethical dilemmas' may get in the way of their own agenda.
So the next time ANY of the above mentioned people try to tell you they 'can't get me on the phone' I suggest you recognize that excuse for exactly what it is and point out that not only can they contact me by phone at the number I have given them, they can also contact me by going right into my profile here and sending me a very clear e-mail. That way, I will have concrete proof of any conversations I may have with them in case, years later, as I have learned, I may need to prove it ,when they deny the whole thing.
Please stop buying what these excuse makers are selling. Got it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment