Saturday, October 21, 2006

The "Force" Is With Me: It's Game Over

Ok ‘game-boy’, you’ve got our undivided attention. You are in total control. So now, explain to everyone why you allegedly think your training is the ‘best investment’ you’ve ever made. People such as myself are ‘just stupid’ as you have allegedly pointed out to your co-workers, so we need you to be very clear, very concrete, very black and white about what you mean. Please tell us genius, what does your training mean to you, from YOUR perspective?

What ‘prize’ am I getting again? Explain to me please what the ‘understanding’ means to you? Just start very slowly and keep it simple as is appropriate to a moron such as myself who is on the lower level of consciousness where I look for ‘reason’ and for the ‘cause’ of things. Go ahead E-hole. You are the one running the game so I am turning it all over to you. Now that we are at the end of it, let’s all look back together through time, to the start of it, and see how clever you are. Explain it to us. Enlighten us all. How about starting by telling all us nuts out her in the world of reality, what the game concept, “It’s about domination’ means from YOUR perspective?

You have our full attention now game-boy; is that what you were seeking?

Now, I have heard that you have recently stated that you can’t even remember my name. Since you are having trouble even remembering who I am I had best remind you of something I told you at Homewood ; “I can turn this right back around on you, you know.”

Your response to that came with your usual flat affect, “I don’t think I understand,” to which I responded ‘Yes. I don’t think: I understand also.” Remember me now? I was referring of course to your ‘We think but we don’t THINK’ abstraction which you handed me as a response to one of my letters asking you about what exactly it was you were doing. There was a witness to that remark too, remember?

Here is a nice abstraction of my own to which I’m sure you can relate. “What I do with problems which people try to hand me (in order to shift responsibility) is hand them right back to them.” Let me repeat my phone message to you and all your little friends and supporters on Hamilton 2 and 3, as well as all over the rest of Homewood, “Nothing makes sense if you don’t have enough information but everything makes sense if you do. “

I decided that if you wanted me to play this ‘game’ with you and your friends that I was going to finish It. Do you remember how ‘finished’ is defined in your game? It is defined as ‘the point where all further search (for the cause of things) stops.’

My Psychic Predictions:
Prediction one:
This is one ‘stupid schizo’s’ name you won’t forget again.


Prediction two;
One way or another, god will see to it that you ‘have an opportunity’ to ‘share my experience.’ He/she/It will ‘do something about it. Satisfaction guaranteed.’


Your ‘car’ engine has died, I’ve got the key, and you can shift gears till hell freezes over but you will never get out of the hole. That’s a metaphor. Do you get it? You do know what a metaphor is, don’t you?


I no longer look for reason in the unreasonable. Thanks for teaching me this lesson.

Now let’s all “get It together.” You won’t take that the ‘wrong’ way, will you e_hole?

Game over.

No comments:

Followers