Friday, October 20, 2006

Two New Ongoing Lists are About to Be Created

1. What I Want from Those Who are Allegedly Involved

And

2. What I Don’t Want from Those Allegedly Involved

In order to define my own boundaries without using all of those supposedly false accusations, and to avoid having everything I say defined as ‘delusions’, I am creating two very simple lists here.
In them, I will state my own position and my own thoughts and desires about my own life and identity.


Isn’t it odd that that has to be stated specifically as if it were unusual?

These two lists will be very concrete in form and will be based upon all of the rumors and judgments repeated back to me, from all over Guelph , any of which may, or may not, be true to whatever degree. That could range from the outright lies (fabrications to you pros) of others, to grains of truth or half truths, hybrid truths or complete truths. As I have said for about 14 years or so now, I have no way to be sure of ANY of this information, since I am regarded as merely the ‘object’ of my own life experience, rather than a participant in it. I have never been communicated with directly, or genuinely, by anyone involved. That is because this is all a ‘secret.’

Since I could not possibly know which parts of this are true or just stories from those ‘socializing,’ I will simply respond from the first person ‘as if’ it were all true, without attempting to sort out fact from fiction. That should give all of the clucking chickens a solid reference point, allowing them to sort out their confusion, hopefully before they get ‘treated’ for it themselves.

Now don’t worry, I will keep this very simple and direct so that it can be clearly understood by even the best trained professional. Perhaps once understood, the chickens in question will finally turn the cluck off.


Doing it this way will ensure that nothing I say will be heard as an ‘accusation’ or a ‘belief’ or a ‘fabrication’ in need of ‘awareness reduction.’ These are statements from the first person singular. Those of you who are the psychiatrized might pay close attention to the FORM of direct communication that I am I am using here. It is the form that matters for all of us, even more than what we are saying.

I am who I am. I am the one who defines that. No one else. The fact that so many normies don’t know that is an indicator of the extent of the normies problem with boundaries.

No comments:

Followers