Monday, November 06, 2006

Hey Guelphites!

As most of you know, Homewood and CMHC have instructed me to restrain myself and not confront any of the poor darlings who have been persuaded to join Dale T. in the psychological assault on me. Since refusal to obey the Voodoo Priests of the psychiatric faith may possibly result in further incarceration, treatment and coercion, I must comply.

So, I will confront you here through the written word instead, which respects your personal boundaries while allowing me to express myself as the person I really am at the same time.
When I see you on the streets, buses, at the library, in grocery stores, etcetera, I will not confront any of you. I will not say a word about it, even to those of you I know personally, who continue to gossip with everyone else.
What I WILL do, is put a little smile on my face and, ever so briefly, raise my eyebrows at you.
That will mean, "Hello asshole. How's it going? Are you still deluding yourself that you are my superior and are therefore "hidden" from me, or, have you started to come out of your group delusion, gained some self awareness, and come to realize what, "That which you are observing is observing you" actually means in plain, direct language.

Of course, if you ask me if this is what my little smile/eyebrow move means, I will deny it. I will act mystified, wonder why you would think that, and perhaps suggest to you that you should consider the idea that you just may be reading too much into things. (There is treatment for that you know.)
In any case, whether you admit that you are "sick" or not, I will leave you wondering, whenever you see me smile and raise a brow, "Is THIS one of the times she is secretly calling me an asshole, or one of the times she is just smiling at me and making a facial expression intended to be nothing more that a greeting?"


You never know. As Dale T. could certainly tell you, "It's about communication."

Remember, until or unless, Homewood and the university gives us all permission to speak openly, we are all to pretend that we don't know a thing and that the Emperor is NOT parading around town in his underwear.
Stay compliant! Strive to belong! Lies are truth! Remember to Forget! And Speak up about the benefits of remaining silent!

And Speaking of Oxymorons

The second psychiatrist who decided I needed an assessment was told by me that I had been targeted for an attack by a psychiatric nurse playing a "secret" game with me. She responded to this revelation with, "Why, that would be like saying that mental health professionals were playing head games with someone."

She then offered me my very first ant-psychotic to make the truth she could not accept go away.

No comments:

Followers