Friday, November 24, 2006

Understanding Things Like "Understanding"

One of the things that disturbs me in this doctor’s thinking and decision making is that he obviously believes that fact that he IS a doctor should be enough to convince people to accept his ‘interpretation’ of the whole experience. When he later describes being at the point where he could not make sense of it, nor decide whether the leader was a hero or a devil, that is the point of breakdown, or “tearing him down,” as was stated as part of the goal.

I reached very much the same point in my dealings with the ‘game boy’ and his supporters, while under enormous, sustained pressure, which had no parameters at all; such as being contained within a closed training room. That is what happens to people when one of these ‘trainees’ decides he is going to use his ‘experience’ by ‘re-creating it’, out her in the world of reality.

Nevertheless, when I perceived what was being done to me as a battle with the demon ‘Trickster”, a schizophrenic combination of good and evil, creator/destroyer, with evil dominating, MY experience was defined as ‘paranoid delusions and hallucinated conversations.”

The difference in ‘assessments’ of the same experience appears to me to have a lot more to do with WHO we are perceived to be by others, then WHAT we are perceiving .

I should also say that I am not as impressed by ‘doctors’ as many of them seem to be of themselves, so this particular ‘trainee’ being a doctor doesn’t convince me to accept his view of the reality of this, especially since he seems to miss an important point made in his own ‘training,
“Reality is that which you experience; it is NOT defined by either ‘authority’ (which he seems to be suggesting he is) or by ‘group consensus” which everyone in my case seems to think mine should be. Dr. Mengele was also a doctor, and we frequently hear how astounded everyone is that “bona fide psychiatrists” and others in Nazi Germany could have been fooled or manipulated into doing what they did. I sometimes think if I hear the words “bona fide doctors” again, I will scream. I question everything that doesn’t seem right to me, whether a doctor thinks all is just hunky dory or not. That of course, is why I am considered by some of them to be so ‘difficult’ and ‘non compliant.’

There is a point made here which is rarely seen and that is; we all have a tendency to look for reason in the “unreasonable” – even doctors. Some doctors are also pretty talented when it comes to looking for the unreasonable in the reasonable when they are habituated to doing so. That is why, especially for some, this ‘switch’ works so effectively. Just ask Dale T. the presumed ‘reasonable’ one. He can explain that as well as I can. It is just that he doesn’t want to since his power is based on keeping the concepts of his training a ‘secret.’ It is about a hidden agenda of domination. What is no longer ‘hidden’ is no longer powerful.

Do you get that? He is the “power’ side of the paradigm and I am the ‘enlightenment’ side. If you still can’t wrap your well educated heads around this, I will write out the same words from me to Dale which will become an accurate accusation when I use them and a revelation to those of you watching the action. He hears them as an instruction, I think and we could prove that if all of you would just stop pretending you didn’t do anything, and that you don’t know anything.


No comments:

Followers