Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Cause “Or” Effect?


It’s “And” and This is the Missing Perspective

There is no such thing as 'choosing' to be EITHER 'at cause OR at effect.' Every individual is BOTH cause AND effect, for better or worse, whether it is recognized as reality or not.
The idea that you can CHOOSE to be one or the other is insanity itself. It is idiotic. The fact that so many do not know It is idiotic tells us something about the state of the world, the power of suggestion and groupthink, and the mesmerizing effects of talking in platitudes.


Let me put it together for you in more general terms. I am not really the ‘stupid’ and/or ‘crazy’ moron who is being fooled by thousands of much smarter people, who think they are somehow magically ‘hidden’ in plain sight. They have been acting it all out for me for the past thirteen or fourteen yeas of my life just as I have said, many times.


I am the one who understands what Dale was (and is) doing, better than anyone else here; and possibly better than Dale as well. (In fact, I would bet on that)
It is really just too bad if that upsets all of the Guelphites who are ‘certain that they know’ everything and also those who feel they are entitled to push and shove their way into everyone else’s business. But, (and I mean but) that’s reality, so let’s all try really hard to grow up and face it.
Manipulating people to behave just the way you have so that he can feel like he’s dominating everyone (not just me) is the ‘game’ that Dale is playing.

Even though Dr. Badoe ‘explained’ to me , (in his eleven minute diagnostic and labelling session) that I could not have been ‘set up’ for an attack by Dale because “he would have no reason to do so” I WAS "set up” by Dale, since according to his ‘training’ there ‘is no reason in what he does.’ He is just a stimulus response machine getting his jollies (defined as ‘an eroticization of aggressive impulses’) by being ‘unreasonable.’
So we could see my protagonist smirking at just such a statement as that made by Badoe could we not? If you ‘shift’ (existentially speaking) as in keeping with Dale’s little ‘test’ of me, then “he would have no reason to do so” could be either a positive or negative statement, depending upon your point of view and where you believe the starting point to be; with me, or with him. Remember I told you the topics of our brief discussions while he was "hooking his item"? One of the topics was existentialism. Like me, I’d bet his co-workers didn’t know about the ‘switch’ either did they? It goes like this:
“He would have no reason to do so.”
Therefore, if you project your own ‘reasonableness’ (a LOWER level of consciousness to him) into it, he couldn’t have done it.
OR
If you know that he’s being ‘unreasonable’ and that he does what he does without reason, then you understand that he did do it.
Isn’t this cute? Are you all having as much cathartic ‘fun’ as you were while you were attacking his victim for him?
Do you suppose that Dale picked 'power' over ‘enlightenment’?
Say, I have a really ‘crazy’ idea. Why don’t we try looking for concrete evidence? I know that isn’t something you ‘experts’ like to waste your time doing, especially if it means you might have to talk directly to a nobody like me, but hey, why not try a little logic for once?
I hear you are discussing ‘mediation’ again. Do you people think you will EVER be capable of genuine, direct communication? Perhaps you should try getting your “what’s in it for us” attitude out of the way for a change of pace.

A long time ago I told you I would meet a certain group, or any members thereof, down at the police station where my conversation can be witnessed officially. (I have learned from you that unless I have witnesses and/or film at eleven, I can expect lots and lots of denialand diagnostics) you chose to ignore that offer as usual. So, you know what? You just keep right on having all those ‘meetings’ you love so much while the whole world watches your example of ‘ethics’ and ‘integrity’ and hopefully, you will encourage others to start thinking in depth, about exactly what kind of concrete power they are willingly handing to you and start questioning that decision to do so.
I bloody well hope so.
Let me repeat to all of you what I originally said to Dale and his dim witted, yet extraordinarily arrogant co-workers:
“You people should be ashamed of yourselves.’
It is because you are NOT that I, and many just like me, will shame you publicly for your apparent lack of conscience or human empathy. Shame, shame on you!

Now, let’s look back on this disgusting thirteen year display of group arrogance, from MY perspective, the one you have all worked so hard to suppress and deny as meaningless and irrelevant.

life is really not lived on an endless supply of abstract platitudes and aphorisms connected to nothing at all. As even my protagonist’s ‘hero’ says, “Reality is substantial and will knock you on your ass!”
Does this statement not give you a hint as to the intent of ‘lesson’ in this system of ‘training’? After all, he didn’t say “reality is substantial and will shower you with gifts," did he?

Well folks, here comes the ‘knocking you on your ass’ part, as Dale’s ‘hero’ promise in this ‘Pyrrhic victory.’ (According to Fenwick’s analysis) Apparently, you just won’t have it any other way. (“Mediation” my aunt Fanny) You had ten effin years to make the decision to act like you understood what integrity means. You chose to take care of your own interests since you see those interests as apart for those you consider to be your inferiors; like ME. I expect that you will keep right on taking care of your own interests until it is seen as IN your own best interests to apologize and make amends to your staff’s victim. As I told Rhea in 96, ‘if the ever DO admit to what they did, I expect it will only be because they will ‘look’ even worse if they DON’T do it. Not exactly what you would call a spiritual ‘conversion’ but I guess it will have to do.

So now, I will post what I have been put through by this community for over a decade. I will keep most of the names out of this part so you can just get a really good FEEL for the experience from my point of view. You know; the one you never want because someone who really matters might have to feel bad. Let us all look back now though time, to the real starting point and the ‘switch” performed by the twisted, sadistic, little psychiatric nurse who allegedly has said he believes that ‘there is no right or wrong.’ Let’s see how we all get trapped, victims and non discerning followers alike, by looking for reason in the unreasonable leader with the hidden agenda. What a “Zen-like’ cuteness’ huh? This is about the ‘fun’ of tearing me down and rebuilding me as a mental case according to Dale’s direction.

One of the lessons of this so called ‘game’ is to learn that you cannot discern the difference between a victim and an aggressor, between a madman and a hero, between good and evil, or between a psychopath and a Savior, when ‘reality’ is being defined by an individual who spouts platitudes and aphorisms as a communication style, while operating with a hidden agenda of domination. There are people who say there is no right or wrong as this frees them up for limitless possibilities in obtaining power and control over others. These are people who behave, themselves, like stimulus response machines while controlling others who are taught to do the same.
Does this sound at all familiar to you on a conceptual level? It should.
How about the denial of the whole event and the truth the victims tell? Does that sound familiar? How about the group catharsis which occurs when the members of the group are offered a scapegoat to act out on? How about the destruction of the lives of the victims, many of whom commit suicide or are driven into psychosis, because they are trapped in a situation from which there is no escape possible, without seeing the truth about the leader who is paying the ‘game’?

Do you all understand yet that the problem grows like fission, in a non linear way, BECAUSE the majority just follow the leader, or go along with the group consensus and willingly give up discernment to others? Do you understand why the leader calls everyone inside the training, ‘a**holes’ and tells them that before he is done with them they won’t know the difference between one word and another? Do you understand that it is the GROUP experience that is ‘schizophrenic’ and not the individual targeted by the aggressor?
Do you understand this is about group insanity, and that the group sidesteps ‘responsibility’ by denying the whole event and then claiming the (mostly) accurate report of it is the perception/reaction problem of its victim? Do you understand why it is compared to the need to keep the ‘Family Romance’ going?
I do.
I understand. I also got the ‘understanding’ after I had already been sucked in (hooked) to my protagonist’s little con game. You see, he was proving himself to be the ‘winner’, in control, in the game of life and not the ‘loser’ like me, with the under standing.
(Har har har)

It is rumoured that my protagonist has said he was ‘teaching her that she can’t control everything.” He was also teaching me that he DOES control everything, but that it is a ‘secret’ from the rest of you, who are simply manipulated in the act to do his bidding.
So how does it all turn out?
Well, reality gets turned around one hundred and eighty degrees. I get to be ‘broken down’ and ‘diagnosed’ as inherently defective for seeing and hearing the truth no one else involved can see. He gets supported and enabled (as though he were MY victim) for performing his act and then he and everyone else involved pretend to be mystified by the whole thing. The group continues to attack his victim, whom they perceive, at his direction, as the aggressor. His insanity is protected and reinforced and the whole group remains certain that they understand what, in reality, they have no clue about whatsoever, and which they demand the victim stop trying to tell them about. Instead, they have stood around arrogantly ‘assessing’ everything they have created themselves saying, “They say they have never seen anything like it.”

A TRUE statement. Its meaning though depends upon what “it’ is to them.
All this of course takes place at the nexus of MEANING. The razor's edge of sanity/insanity, just like what all the people labelled "schizophrenic" get put through by other groups of people who are all certain that they know everything too. Want to hear it in a nutshell? (smiling)

The aggressor with the hidden agenda of domination gets away with it because the group of people he manipulates to act out on his behalf covers it all up for him and denies the whole thing ever happened. They do this to sidestep responsibility for their participation so that they can take care of their own interests. The victim is then kept "right where she is," is blamed instead of them, and told that she must 'let it go.' If she does not 'let it go' she will be subject to 'treatment for her invented 'perception/reaction problem' in order to help justify the group behaviour and to deflect blame.
If, as the victim, I think anyone is really going to rescue me , I am to understand that I am just "Waiting for Godot." For "in life, understanding is the booby prize. Sorry."
(I am quoting here what Dale wrote down for me when I asked him what exactly, he was doing.)
The line itself is one of his hero's aphorisms. His hero taught him how to create his own Pi. His hero has said so publicly. Pi is an infinite number and it is also a loop. It is about blaming the victim and excusing the aggressor. You may recall that Thomas Szasz has said the same thing for decades. But, it is also about manipulating and deceiving a group. You know who is most likely to understand this game? Those who have been aggressors before and those who have been the victims of aggressors. These are the people who understand this so called 'game' better than most others.
I think you know why I do not support A.C.T. or the psychiatric establishment and why I am now on the other side. I was myself forced to face the reality of psychiatry and it's agenda of power and control. This love of money, power, control, politics and appearances is killing the truth that would set us all free. So, there is no 'choice' for me.
I choose reality as I know that all the ones who are denying it for the sake of a facade are the ones who are truly 'mad.'

It's time: put the principle above your 'charming' facade personalities and make the leap forward.
The "Final Solution" from MY side of the nexus of meaning is to hand the responsibility for the abuse, (not the abuse itself) back to the "Source" from which It came. Does Werner suffer from the grand delusion?
It is time the Source" understood himself. For he is indeed "at cause" and the "Source" of his own pain. He was victimized by his own aggression Pi which as he himself knows, does indeed transcend space/time itself in a non linear way. Now he gets it. There is only the NOW. Her he gets the booby prize of his own understanding. Now he is complete. Abstract AND concrete. Power AND enlightenment. Good AND evil. Cause AND effect. The first AND the last, of the Switch. We have reached the end. We are finished. You know what finished is defined as don't you? It is "the point where all further search stops." I no longer need to look for something which I have already found.
The Trickster's arrogance blinded him to the truth about himself, causing him to self destruct by splitting himself in two, in an attempt by half of him to escape a reality that he just couldn't or wouldn't, face head on. As he says, it is children who play the domination game. Time to grow up. It is over. YOU must let It go by leaving It behind you. For the devil converted, back around one hundred and eighty degrees is "lived." Past tense. No more living 'backwards in time: no more being the "Source" of your own pain or the source of the pain of others either. There is a point when hiding yourself in an opaque compartment stops being an act of protection and a place of safety, and becomes instead an isolating prison of your own creation. Now you have boxed yourself in. Let Jack out of the box you forced him into before it is too late. If you don't, the box will become your coffin and there will be nothing outside of it. There IS a messiah. You just have to stop defending your faulty premise to become able to see the other side; the other Pi.
My God, who is the God of all people says, "Even the devil himself can be redeemed." I am just "crazy" enough to believe that. Perhaps it is now the time for the "Source" who is "at cause" to "get off his act."

I could never have solved this and regained my sanity be trying to sort out all the concrete details of it. It became a non stop contradiction with multiple versions of every point of reality, the abstract OR concrete, positive OR negative meanings, which grew exponentially outward, through a fission of gossips and judges, all spreading their opinions everywhere, "covertly" of course. There was also no direct contact from anyone involved which would have helped me do it a little faster and easier.
I could only resolve it by staying focused on my own protagonist as the starting point, while everyone else tried to talk me out of it, and by trying to find out what it meant to him in particular. I also focused on what I thought it meant to It's creator.
In order to do that, I had to transcend my subjective experience of it, even while it was ( and still is) happening . I observed the action of the "two sides" opposing me from MY perspective; the aggressor and the group. That is how it looks from the other side of the nexus of meaning.
Those of us who share our experience of reality from this side of it, do NOT conceal the contents or the conceptual meaning so that we can obtain power that does not belong to us. We reveal it all so that others will receive the enlightenment so necessary to discernment and hopefully learn HOW to recognize the difference between a psychopath and a hero.

The hero teaches personal empowerment with mutual respect for the boundaries of others. He is at a centre of influence and concern.

The psychopath teaches domination and submission and sees others as not as "real" as himself and therefore without relevance to him. He is at the top of a pyramid of power and control.

Though both may be very intelligent and even almost equal; it is the motivation and the goal that creates the discernible difference between good and evil. It is the devil's arrogance which blinds him to himself.

Now psychiatry, look farther back through time, even to before my own existence on the physical level of reality and really listen to the experiences of the 'insane' and just see what you hear now, in relation to what you know now. I think, if you are honest with yourselves, you will hear something you never heard before for even though the words are still the same, the meaning, as we now understand It, has changed. Spiritual growth tends to be like that.

Does it seem like time itself is running forward to some and backwards to others?

Now I am going to share some of the citywide experience of this game, known by Dale as being "at effect."




On disk


No comments:

Followers