
''Mailer'' Or Otherwise
The Mailer Daemon message below is posted here so that everyone can see the result of all attempts to talk directly to my ex-psychiatrist who has steadfastly refused to respond in any way to any and all attempts to do so: By regular mail or e-mail, or phoning for appointment. ( According to the public acting out of Homewood rumours, my personal snail mail may never have reached his office since allegedly, the delivery people were told to watch for any mail from me complaining of my abuse by Homewood employees and that they would recognize it by the fact that it would be in white envelopes marked ''Private'') Apparently, the meaning of the word ''private'' is not understood by the highly educated or perhaps they do not feel regular laws applied to lesser humans like myself should be applied to them?
In any case my father, from out of town, managed to get an audience with my ex psychiatrist even though The Dr. at no time had my permission to talk to him. I am sure my father talked to him longer than I did. I was assured by staff that I need not worry about my relatives involvement since that would only occur if I was a minor or declared incompetent. Since I was working in Homewood at the time of father's clandestine visit, I wonder which condition applied? Though some feel I look somewhat younger than I actually am, I don't think I can pull off passing myself off as a minor. So I guess I must have been totally incompetent while they were ''allowing'' me to continue to work at Homewood. "Confusing'' isn't it?
But before you decide it is just this psychiatrist, let me assure you, it isn't. The refusal to communicate directly has been a constant feature of my experience as had the non stop gossip mongering by Homewood staff and all the people they have all involved in the community which they then DENIED. Therefore, my report of what was done to me was magically turned into my ''paranoid delusions and hallucinated conversations'' which gets ALL the participants off the responsibility hook, including whichever one of the morons with the hidden agendas decided to send me free cable T.V. for two years without asking me ( heard it was Reid Finlayson who was one of two men who checked that out to see if I got it) and allegedly as a little test of my rumoured ''psychic'''abilities. The only change below is in the name of the e-mail address but I still of course, have the original. As you can clearly see, this has been blocked so that no one involved need be annoyed by my attempts to resolve this with actual two way communication.
30 May 2006 20:20:59 -0000
From:
MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com
To:
stillstandXXXXX@yahoo.ca
Subject:
failure notice
Text Attachment
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. <:09.183.148.155">barbXXXX@homewoodhealth.com>:
09.183.148.155 does not like recipient. Remote host said:
550 <stillstandXXXXX@yahoo.ca>:
Sender address rejected: Blocked Giving up on 209.183.148.155.
<brent.eden@police.guelph.on.ca>:
209.162.229.148 does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 Invalid recipient/sender mailing address Giving up on 209.162.229.148. --- Below this line is a copy of the message.
Paranoid Patty Note:
Specific details of e-mail addesses removed but still held by me as a hard copy.

No comments:
Post a Comment