Friday, June 09, 2006

Information Central


Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.
Mark Twain

We who are being controlled by them wonder the same thing, except that it's a moot point for us. Whatever the ultimate truth may be the brilliant/imbeciles have obtained total concrete power and control over us.

As I am pushed towards a choice between homelessness or ''admitting'' that I am a walking brain disease to get my disability pension (which I have turned down twice so far) I am no longer really concerned with those who have supported this community assault for the last dozen years. (Notice how either way, the outcome will be said to "prove" how crazy I am? For either I will be denying I am crazy or finally "admitting" it.)

If I accept the disability pension, as offered, to avoid a possible outcome of homelessness, Homewood and C.M.H.C. along with the twelve new Apostles of the Psychiatric Faith, will be legally entitled, according to my ''admission'' that I am ''mentally ill'' to drug me or force me to accept E.C.T. (to make me forget)about what THEY, as a group, did.

So how is that for the perfect ''Pi''? See why ''game boy'' the Pi's local re-creator, smirks with ''satisfaction'''? Would you also say this is the picture of the ''double bind'' as defined by R.D.Laing all those years ago?

It seems to me to be maybe the biggest no-brainer of all time that the system does not understand why people such as myself don't want to talk to them; the people who consistently refuse direct communication, manipulate, lie, coerce, con and threaten us for telling them truths they don't want to hear. What could be more obvious?

But you see, it's NOT obvious to them, because all they can hear is the sound of their own beliefs, rolling around in their thoroughly trained heads. You have no idea how many times I have been told over the years that I can't tell them anything that might cause them to feel bad. How did these people who present themselves as the most highly integrated specimens on earth, capable of straightening out everyone else, get to be so emotionally fragile?

Fragile or not, I intend to SHOW them to themselves by taking "a fresh look at something" as it is worded in the nurse's jargon. If those to whom I reveal these new insights don't like it...well...that's just too damned bad isn't it? Perhaps they should have stopped mouthing off when it was revealed to them many years ago that they were not "hidden." How do I know that? They continued to act out all the news for me all over town, including the news that I knew what they were doing. It is from the "theatre of the Absurd" just as Dale said, isn't It?

So folks, you want the world at large to hear all your opinions and evaluations of me and this ongoing event? How about those of you who continue to punish me for my ''awareness"? No problem. I will help you DO just that. No more resistance form THIS ''mental case.'' (or ''wack job'' if you prefer the term used by a group of thirtyish men at the mall a few months ago. )

The specimen here will help you all "observe" me by providing this blog as a sort of central news gathering and distribution point. be sure to tell everyone where to go to get the latest of the Guelphites a.c.t.t.ing news flashes.

"The irrationality of a thing is not an argument against It's existence but rather a condition of It."
F. Nietzsche

Here is what the Guelphites tell each other non stop about what they have heard, while stupid/crazy/unconscious me, observes them, observing me. You see, some of them know who they are talking about but many of them have no idea who I actually am. They just repeat and assess all of the rumours they've heard. They also fail to see any connection between their own behaviour and the reporting of that by behaviour by their victims (like myself) the reporting of which is then defined by the psychiatrists as our ''imagination'' or ''delusions.''

Is there fantasy in this? You bet and plenty of it, as well as a whole lot of other ''mad'' symptoms like; denial, resistance, manipulation, uttering threats (of various sorts), lying etc.and a ton of ''magical thinking." Except that most of these symptoms originally belong to someone other than the ''identified'' patient. This would be the psychological defence mechanism known as ''subjective projection'' would it not? It is often to whom these symptoms really belong that is missing from the understanding of it.

The real agenda and goal in this is to deny he truth about the whole group, which closes ranks to protect itself from exposure. The members do this by proclaiming their perfectly obvious, skewed groupthink and behaviour, to be non existent and claiming it instead to be a perception/reaction ''illness'' bubbling up from within their victim (you know; just like ''diabetes'' or ''asthma'') from which I, like so many unfortunate others, have been cursed to suffer. In my own case, (which is said to be ever so fascinating) the group involved sees NO connection between the destruction of my life and their own endless assessing and evaluating of both myself and the situation.

So, let's all catch up on the Guelphites opinions which I so much like to ''hallucinate'' every chance I get. We will cover recent opinions first, moving back in time. (just like the "game" is run)
Stay tuned for next week's addition to this post sub-titled :

The Great New "Secrets":
Though I have heard much, much more than I am now revealing here,I will just give you the general view of the gossipping Guelphites as they assess my reality FOR ME. I will also include some very specific information, so that those who continue to believe themselves magically ''hidden'' from me, twelve years after I told them I became aware I had been targeted by Dale,will be SHOWN in excrutiatingly pedantic detail, that they are not NOW, not have they ever been, ''hidden'' in plain sight. That is the group delusion; not mine.It is also why I kept thinking this really must be a "joke". We are ALL confused by the bizarre group ideation and behaviours. ( I will try to speak in the jargon you use yourselves so it will penetrate) You see, we don't believe that so many people could possibly be this stupid, blind and deaf to themselves. So we frequently conclude that they are TRYING to drive us insane, deliberately. And perhaps a few of them really are. I was "set up" because setting people up is part of Dale's plan. It's in the training which if you actually read something about, you would know. For most of those involved though, it is ust arrogance and incredible stupidity which they unload via projection.
The major mistake we ''nuts'' make is that we give far too MUCH credit for brains to our attackers. Their error is the opposite.They give far too LITTLE credit for brains and awareness to us.
For awhile, this phenomenon is a MUTUALLY delusional reversal. Many of us wake up to the truth of it but the group, it seems, rarely does. So reality is tranformed and becomes it's opposite and there it usually stays for most. Most often the only two who really understand it are the aggressor and the victim ,though sometimes only one of them does.
The effects of defending the lie at all costs, costs everyone, whether they understand it or not.
next: Check out April May and June 2006, at the links on the right hand side.

No comments:

Followers