Monday, February 20, 2006

This Last Week In Guelph:


The Citywide "Assessment" My Madness

So...Allegedly.....

The locals are having another go at my sexuality and sexual identity, according to all they have heard and passed along to all the other "experts" in the community. This week, I have been proclaimed to a lesbian...again. I have heard this before along with: perpetual virgin, heterosexual, bi-sexual, asexual, pornographic moving making slut, and once, as defined by mall food court staff apparently, a transvestite. ( I must admit I liked that one the best!)
This is a very popular topic among the neurotic assessors who justify their contempt for the one being assessed. Have you noticed that?

I remember in Ottawa that was the topic with the bus drivers there too who were assessing their fellow worker, before he ended up going after them I mean. If you pay attention to case histories, it is a very common theme of the groups that get involved. The only thing I can manage to think about that is that many of you must be spending one hell of a pile of time in your lives worrying about "Wee Willie" and who is going to be his closest "friend," or if he is going to have any "friends." Perhaps I just can't relate since most of us women don't actually give ours names, as if they had lives of their, own separate from us.

I have also heard this last week (and I am quoting here), "It's all true." of course, I can never know exactly what "It" is to the speaker of this truth I have had defined for me, but then all of this is treated like it's none of my business anyway, just as "it" has been for the last dozen years of what is left of my life here. I have no more voice in the story of my own life now than I did then. I am to be quiet and not upset all the "superior" people around me who are still deciding FOR me exactly who I am going to be allowed to be and how I am going to feel about it. This has an old time feel to it for me.

Now this part of the post is for whichever "him" it is that is reported to be "very concerned" that I have not gone to visit my relatives for many years (and of course for all you other nosy parkers who feel qualified to judge my life for me as well)I am not going anywhere NOW either. Do you think you can handle it without going into one of your group tizzys? For "him",no matter which "him" that may be, "What the hell business is it of yours anyway.?" If it is my parent "him", believe me, he already knows exactly why I do not go to visit him, and he has known for many years. He also knows exactly what I asked him to do to change that and he is no more interested now than he was twenty years ago. So I have accepted his decision to ignore me. So I will not be going anywhere now either, even if I get drugs forced into me against my will for my "character disorder." (I heard E.P. came up with that one at Homewood. Trying to get somoene to back away from me I heard.)
Now, you might all note the parallel that has been created for me here, which I have also lived there, and which is denied bu BOTH of my main protagonisits and both of the groups which suppport them, public in cluded, in both cities.
Now tell me again about my "perception/reaction problem.

You might also consider something else:
I know a hell of a lot more about the thinking and behaviour of the participants in this, in BOTH cases, than Homewood Administration , in it's "certainty", does NOT know. So if the concerned "he" in this is planning to assess the crap out of that too, I suggest you consider your LACK of awareness in this and perhaps you might also consider the meaning of the statement, left years ago on the tapes for Dale and the then staff of Hamilton 2 and 3, just as I whispered it into their arrogant little ears listening in, to it all: "Shut up. Shut the hell up." Would you like me to "interpret" that, or translate that for you, into psychiatrese?"




No comments:

Followers