Friday, February 10, 2006

"Innocent", Mystified Onlookers and "Objective" Observers


All the people I am talking about here who have been involved in this for a dozen years or so know that what I am saying is true. Yet they still pretend that they don't know, (and also pretend that they are not pretending) and that the fault now lies within me for stating the facts which may cause some of them to have to face negative consequences.
The negative consequences to me, as a result of their group behaviour though, is seen as irrelevant, or often completely denied. You see, diagnosing me got everyone else off the accountability hook by turning the reality of the them, and the situation, as reported by me, into a disease process in me. This just happens to be the metaphysical "play" of the nurse's special training and also it would seem, of the mental illness system itself. Presto! Change-O! Reality has been defined by "authority" and 'group consensus" to be the exact opposite of itself.
The perpetrator and the whole group becomes "innocent" and the target becomes guilty for her "perception" of them, her supposedly "false" accusations, and her inappropriate affects. (formerly known as emotional reactions)Ain't that just amazing? I know you all think so since you have been using that very word for many years.
I have committed the ultimate thought crime you see. I have told the Emperor of Homewood and all his loyal followers that they have been conned and manipulated to buy an invisible act.
The only thing making much of "mental illness" so complex and difficult to sort out
is the amount of time and energy spent denying the real causes and invneting alternate "realities" to wish it all away. the diagnostics are very often the result of a a dysfunctional society's wish fulfillment.
The only thing making much of what is defined as ''mental illness'' so "incurable" is the amount of time and energy spent trying not to know the real cause and inventing alternate realities to just wish it all away. The diagnostics are very often, the dysfunctional family's wish fulfillment. When all the "identified " patient's experience, perceptions and feelings are invalidated everybody else involved gets off the hook. And THAT you constant assessor's, is what "It's about responsibility" is all about in the nurse's little so called "game." Be sure to tell everybody who is waiting to hear the latest about it all, you overbearing analysts. No doubt It will be assessed again, by the highly educated, that I am "just making a problem where there is none."
Dr. Brian F.:
In Trillium in 95 you said to Richard F.,in my presence, a few feet away, " I think we should let young Daniel off the hook."
At the time, "young Daniel" was supposedly a patient. You and Dr. Dick then turned together and looked at me. I thought to myself then, "And which version of "reality" out of those running through my head then, was I expected to choose here?"
I was already aware that no mater what I said, out of the centre of all that chaos I was in, both internally and externally, all roads could lead to being psychiatrized, no matter what I said, since the truth had already been invalidated for at least a year and a half or so.
Let me list for you some of the possibilites on that above remark alone:

1. You were just talking aobut the patient "young Daniel". Period.
2. It was another "test" to see how I would react to that remark and you watched me to see if that would go as expected.
3. it was a "message" delivered "covertly" by Dr. F. letting me now that he knew about what "young Daniel" had done to me along with the staff of H2 and H3 and he (dr. F.) was letting me know he was on my side in this.
4. Same as 3, except that he was warning me I had better let "young Daniel off the responsibility hook if I knew what was good for me and he had all the power over me now if I did not "let him off the hook." (Since it had been acted out for me publicly once that it was actually a "doctor" who had started this hunt of me, and not Dale at all, how could I be sure this one telling me to let everybody off the hook was not that "doctor?")I was now under the total control of the friends of my protagonists, at the very least, so who was going to beleive "crazy" me over a doctor?
5. If I revealed that I thought the talk about "young Daniel" was anything about the doctor on H2 and H3 who had told me to keep my silence through the other doctor at CMHC, then Dr. F. was now in a position to define that also as an "idea of reference," proving my protagonists and his supporters "right" once again. (Many of us nuts "think" we hear hdden meaning in things that no one else seems to be able to hear, which we "think" are connected. Of course from our point of view, we often think they are pretending not to hear what is perfectly obvious. Sometimes, some of those involved are doing just that) Since "they" of course, don't se any connections, they asume there simply ARE no connections.

Given just this short list of possible "realities", and I could do more, at a time when you were already overwhelmed and fragmented by the chaos, in a community that had multiple versions of your 'reality' going non stop, which version of just the aforementioned scene would you choose as "real" and what appropriate reaction would all you judges have to that? Think about it carefully because it is kind of a trick question.
The reality of it is that no matter which one you choose, you can be judged to be stupid and/or crazy for any of them. If you choose one, and you are wrong, you will be judged something like this:
Answers from the above list picked as the Truth:

1. You're just too stupid to be able to pick up on an analogy.
2. That's a symptom. You "think" people are watching you and talking about you.
3. That's symptoms too. You are just "looking for hidden meaning" "Young Daniel" didn't "do" anything. You only "think" he did because you are crazy. Your "wish" to have the doctor on your "side" is just born out of some sort of transference.
4. You're just paranoid. There was no "warning." Why, Dr.F. doesn't even know what you are talking about. (This would be a good spot to make the point that is in the Nurse's training: "Everything that is being said is true, except that what is driving it has been switched." Of course no one would take your word over that of a psychiatrist. He's an expert and you are nuts.
5. It is an idea of reference. Your sick mind is connecting things which have no real connection; not because of anything that was done to you but because it is bubling up from within you. That is a symptom too isn't it? Why Dr. D. never tried to "silence" you. He was only trying to "help" you. he is completely "mystified" by your "false" twisted accusations, as is poor Dale, (and now your poor relatives.) You have simply "fabricated" all of this. More symptoms in YOU.
Since Homewood staff, bus drivers, University students and staff, cops, lawyers, landlords and all the rest of the public are certain they understand MY experience, with Dale T. and staff BETTER than I do, why don't we ask them also which one THEY would pick if they were forced into my position? Bet they find a way to blame ME for all, or most of It. That is what this demonstration of power is about you know. The majority follows the aggressor and that is why later they blame the vicitm's perception and reactions. It gets everyone who participated in the abuse (which they usually deny even exists) off the hook.

Maybe you should also ask what Prof. "P." would he would do? Then he can pass it along to the bus driver who identified me for him,(in my presence as whatever version of "me" and my "reality" they had going at that time,)Jimmy H. who can tell all the others on break, who can then pass the latest on to their friends, relatives, and neighbours who work for Homewood, who will then pass it on to Dale, who can then make up some more crap and perhaps, use his intimidation process again. Next, all can then assess the crap out of that, and then act it all out for me at the mall, the Library or the streets of Guelph, while continuing to deny the whole thing.

Remember, whatever you do, DO NOT ever make the connection between yourselves doing all the talking for the last twelve years, with the fact that my reporting of your talking, is seen by all of those doing the assessing about the situation and me as, as symptoms, since I don't know about all the talking you are still doing. Really there can't be any connection at all can there? Since "stupid" barely conscious me, does not know about clever conscious you." By all means, keep right on "hiding"" in plain sight. Or, you could try waking up to reality, and join me in "switching" it back.

To Steal a Little Bit from
Jon Stewart:
"Here it is, your moment of Zen."

I remember reading somewhere once that the intellectually challenged people do not go "mad." I think that is because human beings must be aware of a contradiction, or multiplicity of meaning to BE confused by it.
A high number of people in my own "fascinating case," do not see any reason for me to have been confused, nor why I "had to have a breakdown over it."In fact, several have expressed just these sentiments, with sneering contempt, while striking the "observation" pose, while standing only a few feet away from me. ( I used to believe such incidents were part of the "joke" being directed by my protagonist. For HOW could such obvious scenes NOT be a joke? )
One of the people who performed this little act for me said she was "quite sure SHE would never go crazy since she's not as stupid" as I am. Perhaps she has never heard about why some people don't go "mad." I think there are many people involved in this who are going to be able to take great comfort from knowing it is very unlikely they will ever go mad, don't you?
And the switch hits just keep on coming....

This is apparently part of the continuous effects brought into being by recreating the training of mechanical anuses, who don't think, but just react spontaneously, without reason, to the instructions of a leader who cannot be questioned or blamed for anything. It is carried on, in an infinite repeat of Itself, by those who "fail to see what is right in front of them." In this case, guess who those "people" might be. Go ahead "objective observers," guess

No comments:

Followers