Sunday, February 05, 2006

Simple Samples


For Simple Minds

So...Allegedly.......

It was acted out for me at Homewood and in the community at large that ''they'' and a ''he'' had been inside my apartment on Liverpool St.

Let's take this one thing as an example of how this works. In Dale's recreation three possibilities exist in relation to this act.


1. I am deliberately being fed false information which I will accept as true and when reported will be judged to be my ''delusions.'' This could have been done at Dale's direction with the others being told by Dale that I was fully aware of them and this was a ''joke'' which included me in the ''fun.'' Either way, the people involved know I see them and hear them in this instance.

2. The staff and townsfolk involved have produced this as gossip which has no factual existence whatsoever and even Dale himself does not know it is being done. All those acting out don't know that I can see them and hear them, even though they are perfectly obvious, because they judged me to be their inferior, unaware of everything around me and therefore fair game.

3. It is a true fact and he really gained physical access to me by manipulating others including my landlord(s)to believe he is my ''rescuer'' and not my stalker. The group does NOT know that I see and hear them, but Dale DOES know and he also knows that the attack is breaking me down as planned and also that the group has no idea what he is doing.

How would you like to spend years (or decades) of your life unable to get anyone to talk to you directly, to take you seriously about your experience while they continue to report back to your abuser, as you spend your life wondering if your protagonist is still manipulating others and getting physical access to you? What would you think of the manipulative two-faced arrogant idiots who may still be helping him to do it?

Now take the above example with it's possible multiple versions of reality, and multiply the chaotic effect by hundreds of examples, involving thousands of people, all of whom continue to believe they are "allowing" you to see what they intend you to see, and not what they don't. Concrete reality in this situation is constantly shifting and unidentifiable. This will give you an idea of what it is like to be on the "effect" side as a targeted individual.
This target remains isolated without a single person admitting to what they did, or what they know, in order to avoid responsibility for the group effect by blaming their victim's perception and reactions, including telling the victim she only "thinks" she's a victim. There is no genuine, direct communication at all and because there isn't, the targeted person is disconnected from concrete reality and breaks down. The resultant breakdown is then defined as "proof" that the protagonist with the hidden agenda of domination was right all along. (hidden from the group,and originally hidden from the victim too, but not permanently hidden as it often is with the group)
I defined the problem including the effect it was having on me for all my main judges and assessors and a number of others as well, long before I broke down from the effects of it. Their covering up the truth is what kept it going though out the community which kept up the behaviour without being "enlightened" as to what was actually going on. Of course, I was not believed no matter how many times or how many ways I told them exactly what it was. After all, the aggressor was "mystified." It was ignored and I was invalidated. That's how my protagonist, and the system, validate themselves. (coincidentally an instruction for power in my protagonist's "special" training)

No comments:

Followers