Friday, January 06, 2006
See....crets......And Assessments
From this point on I am not going to give you the details about where I heard what from whom. If you don't understand by now that the "people" I "think" are talking about me are YOU people who are doing all the talking, you never will. That should be seen as a no-brainer by now.
Instead, I am just going to repeat back to you ALL the rumours which have been acted out for me by Homewood staff, landlords, other tenants and the public in general for the last twelve years or so. I will do so without discernment and without concerning myself as to what is, or is not, true, either in part or in whole. You know...like you "normal" people do.
For years now there have been so many versions of my supposed "reality" going, all of them apparently better than my own, it is impossible for me as the "subject" to separate all the truth from the lies. Still, the passing years have given me more and more information about those involved. Finding the book that laid out the details of the nurse's training also provided me with the abstract "play" which allowed me to fit the concrete details of my experience to it. It was proof for me that I did not expect I would ever find.
I actually told Homewood staff, C.M.H.C staff and the Comcare office (when it was here) exactly what the nurse was doing long before I broke down under the pressure from community abuse as orchestrated by the nurse and his co-workers. I was not interested then in holding the people he manipulated accountable and said as much, but it made no difference to those holding all the power. So now, I no longer care about what I reveal. As someone pointed out to me long ago; they don't care about the results to you and your life so why should you? I must admit I was hoping for some signs of integrity by now but obviously my hope was in vain.
So after I told them and many others what Mr. "T." was doing, I was "corrected" by one and all who were certain that they understood my experience and awareness of it better than I did. As I've said many times, about twenty per cent of these rumours I have witnessed personally being acted out for me, usually prefaced with something like, "The she is...If you ask ME....etc" then they express their opinions. Every one has one you know. That also is part of the examples given in the nurse's training. Most of my information though( the other eighty per cent)is coming from people, often complete strangers to me, who either say, "That's her...." and then announce what so-and-so said about it or what so-and-so said to what's-his-name. It also comes from people who use my full name while I stand near them listening to who they know who said what unaware that I am the one they are judging. These strangers then feel qualified to assess the situation, me and my life with an air of entitlement as they do so and an attitude of superiority that is often nothing short of ludicrous.
So, here we go. From this point on and with one constant "allegedly" in place,I will repeat back to all of you assessing me, everything I have heard from all of you. Full circle you might say. Just like I did before to the staff of Hamilton 2 and 3 at Homewood, of which they are fully aware.
I will call these new style posts, "The A.C.T.S." which will now stand for the Aggressive Community Tattling "Secrets." I think of it as the ACTS for the Apostles of the Psychiatric Faith. (I'm smiling here...not too much, and not too little. I wouldn't want to attract a Reid or anything.) Be sure to tell the twelve disciples (my city has received funding to hire twelve more A.C.T.T. workers)when you see them proselytizing out here in the world of reality.
( I am actually not sure if they are still disciples or if they have become full fledged apostles, already out here preaching the word of the Faith)
Oh listen. Tell Mr."T." there is no need to go into his act about being so afraid of me again. I report myself to the police ALL the time. They are keeping a close eye on me. They know where I live, have my unlisted phone number, and my Web addresses so they can monitor everything I am saying at all times. Every word cookie. So you can relax now can't you? I wouldn't want to have to see your fear any more than you would like to see mine. And I MEAN that with all sincerity. So, we are in agreement on that too.
I also said way back then, that I knew this was going to take a while to get done, since I had no CONCRETE proof back then that MR. "T." was doing what I said he was. I think you might remember that I told all of you listening,(in secret, in plain view ) that if you weren't going to help me then just get out of my way so that I could break Mr. "T." OFF of me.
Now, unlike the more "social" and "friendly" citizens here, I don't repeat everything I hear to others. However, since it seems to be necessary in this case (the same people are still spreading the rumours and still altering and adding to them too!) I am going to change my ways in order to show you to yourselves, from the "object" of the community assessment's point of view.
Hold on to your righteous indignation boys and girls. It's going to be a bumpy ride. As his training taught Mr."T." the switch is either on or it's off. If I "flip the switch" and turn on the light of understanding for the victims and the group, so that they are no longer "in the dark," I simultaneously switch off the "game boy's" secret power. ( It is a lot like one of Jon Stewart's moments of Zen isn't It?) When the rest of you finally wake up to reality, this game is finally over---as I already told all of you listening in around May or so of 95.
Here we go. Time for the ACTS of the Apostles; Chapter and Verse:
ACTS, Sample of Chapter One: January, 2006
Apparently the bus drivers and Library employees aren't sure WHAT to think now...( according to Mr. "T."'s training, that is one of the steps towards enlightenment...no longer being certain that you know. Why don't you ask him to explain his training to you.
One last comment. You know that in Mr. 'T.'s'' training it taught him that if he uses this power It will give him ''access.'' What kinds of ''access''' did you covert operators of Guelph give to him....exactly?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment