Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Circling the Wagons

To Protect The Hidden Agenda

So....Allegedly....



According to current rumour the total invasion into my personal space has been quite neatly justified by those who did it. The Homewood experts have now, allegedly, stated:

"Really, it (the breakdown) would have happened anyway as that was the state of mind she was in at the time."

It actually wouldn't surprise me if this one was true. I have heard it used many times before by the mental illness profession to sidestep "responsibility" for their own actions by blaming the patient. In fact, it is very common. Translation of the expert diagnosis means,"Really, we didn't drive her into a psychosis, oh no, for that would be "like" saying" mental health professionals were playing "head games" with someone." Wouldn't it?

If you recall, long before the imagined "head games" I "thought" were being played with me by Homewood staff I "mistakenly" believe caused my imaginary breakdown, which "really" I was going to have anyway, Dr. Deb. E. had already rejected the very idea and offered me that "little something to reduce my (imagined) greater awareness" for me.

Oh, that's evidence isn't it? Well, Ok then. Maybe they may have "added" to it just a teeny, tiny, little bit but, hey basically, this woman was just waiting for someone to give her an excuse to go stark raving mad! Yes. That's It. That's it exactly....( to quote Jon Lovitz, SNL)The real flaw is in her. It is certainly not in "us."
An analogy might be "Well Ok...now that there is actual DNA evidence to deal with we accept that despite our strenuous attempts to suppress it the rape victim really was raped. Maybe our telling everyone else we could that she was only SAYING she was raped might have hurt her feelings a little bit, but really, she has always been overly sensitive anyway and she DID go strolling through the rapist's territory while wearing a skirt and a smile, so it's not actually our fault. I'm sure the rapist didn't INTEND to rape her in particular either, so it wasn't pre-meditated in the sense that SHE she be the one who was raped, so THAT seems pretty paranoid to us....She was simply at a point in her life where it was natural and perhaps, inevitable that this rape should occur. She's just got to understand that. Yes. That's it. That's It exactly. (Jon Lovitz)


"It's about responsibility." It's about manipulating the victim to accept responsibility for "choosing" to Be a victim. It is also about allowing the perpetrators and his supporters to sidestep it by insisting that being unreasonable is a "higher" level of consciousness; as is stated inside the perpetrator's special training BY those who are being "trained." "There is no reason in what I (we) do."
Because there is no reason in it, we are ALL getting it, one way or another.

This appears to me to be a pretty standard psychological manipulation, frequently used by those who value an image of "reality' far more than the truth. Often they claim, "There is no reality only perception." Which is of course why they will not mind at all anything I may have to say about them, since if there is no reality they can redefine it all as it suits them. This is often done, it would seem to me, by those who need to be always right and never wrong, and who take care of their own interests at the expense of others while simultaneously claiming they represent the epitome of ethics and integrity.


Personally, I believe a single standard of equality for all is in everyone's best interests. But then I am not a really important person like those who see it differently. It is those who promote a double standard, in the name of "ethics" who seem to be "schizo" to me. As Robert Whitaker quotes in his book, "Mad In America," "The hypocrisy is mind boggling." As Thomas Szasz has also stated, "It's about incarcerating the innocent and excusing the guilty." Relative to my own experience, I would say that is exactly what "It" is about.

Addendum:


It has been assessed by some members of the public that I am going public now because I feel "safe" enough to do it. I feel I must repeat myself here. "Other people don't know what I think" or what I feel, or what motivates me in doing what I do. I am the one who knows that, and to date, no one seems overly interested in the concept of talking directly to me rather than looking for "interpreters" who will explain me to them according to the "interpreters'" understanding.

It is almost twelve years since I started telling these all knowing "others" what Dale was actually doing, and that I couldn't stop him (or lose the mob involved) no matter what I said. I have yet to hear an admission of participation in this from a single individual. Yet they have NEVER stopped gossiping about it to everyone they know, or expressing their never ending opinions about everything they themselves are passing along as they continue to deny the whole thing.


I do this publicly now for that reason and because I have not felt safe here anywhere since 1993 when I became the target of this public, planned assault.
I am aware that going public with all these details can be used as an excuse to "intervene" and "treat" me against my will for that is the true nature of this mental "health" beast. And it is a beast, operating at a level of hunter and hunted, which only those with experience as the hunted can truly understand. I also know that this can be done "covertly" if I remain silent about it as I have been instructed to do, and that I will remain a choice scapegoat for those among us who exhibit those "signs" of sociopathy. Given a choice of risks, I choose public exposure though I would NOT choose it under any other circumstances. But at least this way, it may cause my judges to pause a bit before they A.C.T.T. out again, against either me, or someone else, they are determined to diagnose from a distance. It may also help a lot of labelled people and those of you who are NOT YET labelled, to see what is coming your way before it is your turn to find yourself needing to reason with the unreasonable.

No comments:

Followers