Saturday, September 01, 2007

More Fabrications, Disinformation, Misdirection and Where To get Them All

Do check with Marilyn who works for A& W at the mall and who has also been filing in the residents of the two buildings where I live now on what she has heard at the mall. A group consensus has already been taken here on the state of my friendliness and what is wrong with me. Of course, I do not feel special about this as this group behaviour is considered to be the norm and anyone who is NOT gossip is declared to be anti social and not ‘friendly or smiling enough.
Also you might ask Dorothy what her daughter, who works in the kitchen at the Elliot has heard and which information has come her way. If you can’t find her, you might ask Marlene what they have allegedly discussed in the community room together. Also check with ‘Steve’ or Kurt, both of whom have gotten versions of my reality from both Danny and the head shaver as they gossip daily in the downtown square. (You may remember that the ‘head shaver’ has been seen formerly with the guy I call “intrepid” and also has been seeing keeping Wendy T. apprised of all the latest crap and assessments. Wendy T. I am sure has kept the staff at West End Bakery informed and one of them being the former Silver Dollar staff members that I ‘think’ were ‘strangers talking about me’ I would bet she has kept some of them updated as well. Perhaps that one could even tell us where Harry McC. And his Mrs. (who was one of the strangers talking about me at the Dollar store) have gone. Let’s all pump them for more info.

In any case, the daily voyeur session takes place as always in the town square so you all head on down and join in like the mysteriously hidden superior people you ALL are who are keeping all these great ‘secrets’ from stupid/crazy me.
Also, do not neglect the gathering of information from bus drivers as they are still offering a wealth of rumours received from Homewood staff as well as any neighbours or others still offering them a daily dose. You could also ask one of the newer steady suppliers and passers of gossip by the name of “Donna” who is pumping and passing information all over the square, in the building next door to me and also likes to stand at the bus drivers fare box, getting and receiving all of the latest. You will find her acting as one of the daily voyeurs in the town square, usually wearing shorts and a t-shirt (with messages on them which she talks about a lot) has short brownish-red hair, glasses and sits with another woman with gray hair and glasses a lot of the time. As well as Donna we have “mike’ who also lives in the same building as Donna and who has been a steady passer/receiver of information on me and my situation for many years.

You might also check with any of the other residents of their building since what they are told is frequently discussed and acted out for me right at the bus stop and in the hallways of the buildings, sometimes by scowling women who are moved to express their contempt with their screwed up disdainful faces. MY lack of ‘friendliness’’ towards these folks, who are also rumoured to be fighting amongst themselves all the time, is quite a frequent topic. It is quite absurd and ironic is it not, that those who are snarling with disdain, even though they don’t actually know me, are doing so because I am supposedly not ‘friendly enough to THEM? So goes the assessments and evaluations of the angry snarling dogs.

Another good gossip option is to go and sit either inside (with bus drivers) or outside (with Homewood staff like Peggy and Tina) at Capistrano’s in the square. You will also find there a number of the psychiatrized, the town addicts, (who have been assessing me for the last fourteen years) and of course, “Donna” who has recently become one of the main magpies.
This observation by me of course is also known as my ‘paranoid delusions and hallucinated conversations for which I had to have my employment destroyed so keep that in mind at all times especially while you are acting it all out for me.

Another really good spot to get all the latest is of course, Wally’s tavern. We have the same assortment of locals there daily including some of the seniors from housing projects , beer belly Blondie (blue bicycle if your not sure which one of the talkers he is) and his former partner, the bad actress from the train, whose behaviour was denied and then earned me my first offer of ‘awareness reduction’ medication. That came form the second psychiatrist I tried to tell. Also there you will find ‘Wendy’ who discussed it with the late Jay Newman, U. of G. Philosophy Prof. as well as a variety of other people.

Oh and please don’t neglect to pump bus driver ‘Chris’ (female) who also is gossiping with this new “Donna” now about all she has heard and all the opinions about it. She seems to me much like the current replacement for the one I used to call, “fat broad with the permanent” who also, just like Donna, stood at the fare box her whole trip, gossiping all day with the bus drivers but with Chris in particular.

Looking Back

After this community involvement had caused enough stress, constantly invalidating my perceptions and reactions to what was happening, they all appeared to lose interest in it, at least, temporarily. Once I was in the Homewood psycho ward as a result, they appeared to believe they had magically become visible again and the baiting me etc. stopped.

Many did as I now expected that they would and pretended to be mystified by my complaints about them and others openly and angrily expressed their delight and satisfaction that I had been railroaded successfully into the psycho ward. The chicken/egg paradox was very evident to me at this point.

A woman named Mary, a gung-ho Christian saving type who allegedly doesn’t missionary work, actually raised her fist triumphantly into the air the next time she saw me as though some great miracle had been accomplished. She then stopped taking the bus which she, like so many other of the voyeurs in Dale’s snuff fantasy, had been doing daily as they all watched the action coming out of Homewood with me as the target of it all. Mary then when back to driving her car. I saw her soon after that, smiling away to herself no doubt convinced that I had been ‘helped’ as I had needed to be, which is true on a certain level. I had needed, and still do need “help,’ but it is concrete help I needed, and still need, not a pill to ‘reduce my awareness’ for me and to deal with the emotional reactions which were the direct result of this group behaviour. This is a group behaviour that is STILL being denied, and it is till going.
So. Hallelujah brothers and sisters! –and all my other ‘ saviours’ who have involved themselves in this who remain oblivious to the reality of their own mob participation. You have been a success in helping to objectify, totally control and invalidate the targeted ‘defective’ of a ‘gamer.’
This is Dales’ goal as stated in his so called training: “Total control and domination” of his targeted ‘item.’ (Or object)

As I said back then to those listening without hearing, those told on Hamilton 2 and 3, those who had been manipulated by him just as I was,

“He couldn’t have done it without all of you to help him.’

I had been told I was not to bother anyone at Homewood . So they stood around announcing what I d=said, word for word, and then striking the objectification posed asked each other, “What do you suppose she means by that?”

As Dale himself could tell you by quoting from more of his training concepts,

“It’s about your agreements.”

So, you see when Dale T. hears about things like the psychiatrist who labelled me saying, “But why would a nurse at Homewood do such a thing? Don’t you see he would have no reason to do so?’ – It really amuses him quite a bit as he KNOWS (and so do I) that his power base, his domination and ‘total control’, is dependent upon getting his own way by being “Unreasonable” right from the beginning of his game. See how absurdly amusing this all is?

As for me from MY perspective, when the psychiatrist asked me this question, and then used it to dismiss my complaint of being ‘set up’ by a nurse at Homewood and attacked by a group of his co-workers supporting him, I knew the psychiatrist was already completely deaf to a truth he could not understand or even believe might exist. This absurdly naïve denial in psychiatry itself is what keeps people like myself trapped within it. For how to you make the truth any more real for someone like this who cannot hear it or accept it no matter what you say?

So as is shown inside the training exercises which I found in 99, “everything that is said is true EXCEPT that what is driving it has been ‘switched.’
This is, basically, a bait and switch con. It is also perceived by the psych professor who wrote the book analyzing the contents of the training as “a supremely elegant con’ even though she did not fully ‘get it.’
So I also ‘agree’ with the psych that Dale would have ‘no reason to do so, and Dale also agree with it, But that is where my agreement ends. Dale’s ‘agreement’ ends there too. He would actually ‘agree’ with ME not the psychiatrist. There is no reason in what he did. He knows that and I know that and only the psychiatrist does NOT understand that. But since the psychiatrists are all convinced in their own minds that they understand this better than I do, and since Dale expects they will and goes along with them, the conclusion drawn by then is that what I say happened did not happen (since it wouldn’t be ‘reasonable of dale to do that) and what Dale says happened DID happen since it is more ‘reasonable’ to them to judge me as ‘mad’ then to judge the guy who conned them all as ‘mad.’ After all, could all these ‘experts’ be wrong? Do they ever admit they are wrong? According to the public buzz about this, the answer is NO. They NEVER admit it.

These are the people who are in charge of deciding the exact nature of reality for everyone else. Does this not scare you at all? If it still doesn’t, then you people who refuse to accept even evidence are the ones who really scare me as you can never be told anything you would rather not know.

So, I was aware that unless I can come up with a ‘reasonable’ explanation for what was never ‘reasonable’ in the first place, these psychiatrists will not believe me, for they too are ‘trained’ to look for reason where there is no reason and also to deny the presence of reason where it DOES exist but which they can no longer hear.
This is the nexus of meaning and the point where reality is reversed, then split in two and maintained as a collectively UNconscious state by the MAJORITY, who accept reality as being defined by ‘authority’ and ‘group consensus.’

This is the exact opposite of the lesson you are supposedly all being taught by the leader of the metaphysical ‘game’ which has been ‘recreated’ by Dale’s leader. The point stated within the training which Dale is keeping secret as instructed/accused of doing is , “Reality is NOT that which is arrived at by authority or group consensus but is that which you experience.’ This is followed by looking back at the statement, ‘In life, understanding is the booby prize’ (which Dale T. wrote down for me after I asked him what, exactly, he was doing) I even have a witness to that fact; Suzanne Keating.

Do you understand who it is that gets the booby prize? It is the one who comes in last in the race or contest; the loser in the ‘game of life.’ The one handed the role by the ‘winners’ like Dale who plan their attacks on the’ items’ (objects) of their choice by being’ unreasonable’ right from the start. Are you ‘getting it” yet?

See once you all finally get it (which Dale does not expect you ever to be able to do since his power is kept ‘secret’ , then you are to look back through time and see how you got to be such assholes by playing follow the sociopath leader. You co-operated with someone who fabricated an alternate reality for both me and you for the sake of the feeling of power he gets by dominating everyone and getting away with it.
Dale is the ‘power’ side of the game.
Mine is the ‘enlightenment’ side of the same game.
I am every bit as determined to give it to you as he is. It is just that what I trying to give you is the same words with the other meaning.

No comments:

Followers