According to my community’s daily acting out, you are now engaged in yet another round of,
‘“They just don’t know what to do now…”
Let me repeat myself again then.
TALK DIRECTLY TO ME.
(Abstract AND concrete)
This of course is not a direction being given to every person who feels entitled to know everything about me or my life or my thoughts motives and feelings. It is directed at the only people who have ever needed to TALK DIRECTLY TO ME and I say it again just as before. I am the one who understands what this is. No one else understands my experience as well as I do nor does anyone else understand what happened between my protagonist and myself as well as I do , except for him and he will not be telling you what he does not want you to know as keeping the concepts ‘secret’ is the basis of has power over others. There is nothing hard to understand about what I have just said. All you have to do is clean out your ears and HEAR it.
So, one more time:
Drs. Brian Furlong, Alan Eppel, Ken Kruger and therapist Rhea LaJoie (if she is still here) along with the Guelph Police Service; I will meet you at the Guelph Police building at any time arranged which works for all of us; the same offer made to you YEARS ago in your e-mails which you all chose to ignore. (Unless it was to make some ‘covert’ arrangement with others)
Any or all of you may respond to this ‘message’ by using the e-mail address listed in the ‘About me’ profile. If you choose NOT to do that, which is your choice but if you make it then OWN it and stop all the whining about how none of you “know what to do now.”
You DO know what to do, and you know, that you know it, you just choose not to DO it.
I will only do this with witnesses and this is a direct result of my experience with you and your double standard of thought and behaviour accompanied by your abuse of power.
One more thing; please stop whining about it amongst yourselves in your golf course groupthink session.
Doing so is causing me to ‘imagine’ that the people listening to you doing it are running around gossiping about it and expressing their never ending opinions as I have deluded myself to believe is possible for all these years.
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment