Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Catch This ACT


The only way, the only time, my observers and assessors are going to face reality is if, or when, they finally catch THEMSELVES in their ACT. I was labelled for seeing and hearing what those who did it don't want me to see and hear. It is not MY perception and reactions to my own experience with those "others" that is the problem. It is THEIR denial of my accurate perception of my experience with those "Others" that is the problem. So when they get off MY perception and ON their denial, they will begin to 'get it."

It is their idea of me that is their "fantasy," not MY idea of them.


This is what the switched perception at the nexus of meaning is all about. It is this reality which has been flipped around one hundred and eighty degrees that is the starting point of my so called "schizophrenia."
As I said many years ago to those who sat listening every day (while pretending they were not)

"If you pull out the premise, (the starting point) then everything I've said and done AFTER that sounds crazy. Even I can see that."

That is also what I mean by saying, "I have been set up to look like I am insane." Guess who 'set me up" and who was trained in a system whose members believe "setting people up" is acceptable behaviour?


Unfortunately, those who "have ears to hear, yet hear not," are STILL deaf to our mutual reality; but that is because they try to be deaf now. (Although, I hear out here in the world of reality that they are starting to regain consciousness in spite of themselves. The current question being pose by some of them is:
"How are we going to resolve this?"

Answer: You practise what you preach. You take ownership of your OWN thinking and behaviour in all of this, instead of trying to blame your victim's perception of It and reactions to It.

This is how you come Full Circle and return to the point where It all started. You take the last step required for resolution and accept "responsibility." As the A**hole's so called "training" tells us, "It's about responsibility." Then, you "do something about It," You perform your ACT of contrition and you change your OWN minds instead of trying to change mine.

After that, we all start over with new and sane premise; one that works equally well for everyone. Any questions? No?

Well now, why does that not surprise me at all I wonder?

No comments:

Followers