Saturday, December 23, 2006

Going Public



"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong..."

Voltaire


Going public with my own case is not something I would have chosen to do for myself if I thought I had any hope of resolution otherwise. As I have said before, I am a very private person in my personal life and have no desire to convince others of anything nor to seek their approval. This is not about getting my needs from others met. It is about getting others OUT of my personal space and proving that what I told them long ago is, in fact, correct, and that their refusal to deal with it has only made it all so much worse. Damage has been done to me and my life on many fronts and I am not going to go along with pretending it has not been just because I am outnumbered and the people who want me to do that have too much power and the right to stop me any time they want to do so. It has much to do with the fact that they have that power and can abuse it at will, which keeps me determined to expose all of this. I do not believe that I am in a unique position in this, other than the fact that I have managed to find some real evidence in my own case.

Homewood Health Centre has demonstrated for me that resolution is of no real interest to them, probably because it doesn’t HAVE to be. So, I know that unless these people who have involved themselves in my personal business and in my life, including the fantastic assumption that they understand my thoughts, feelings, motivations and experiences BETTER than I do, get it from me, they will never get it at all.
It is my own perspective on me that is missing, denied, suppressed, altered and ‘interpreted’ by the mob of people, that those who started it all, in the first place, DO NOT HAVE. In their group arrogance, they also don’t seem to think they need it. In other words, the information needed to make sense of the whole thing is the same information which is ignored, denied and suppressed!

Of course, all these people can’t really ask me anything about It can they? If they did, that would be like admitting their involvement and since their involvement is denied and ‘interpreted’ as my perception and reaction problem, they are required to pretend, allegedly at the direction of their employer, that they have NOT done what they all know they HAVE done.

No comments:

Followers