Sunday, July 13, 2008
To Deny for July ...addtion August 7th and more to come on this post yet just to finish my July 'delusions'
Marching Madness 2009
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
A Spoonful of June
Completed May 31st 2008
What Blooms in May 2008
For my complete story on the conceptual level, click onto the Archives link, ''May, 2008". It is complete under that future date.
Patricia's Razor :(More to come on this series so stay tuned....It will be very plain language describing my ongoing experience here in Guelph. As I have told others, we can never be simple or plain spoken enough in this so I will soon add a more casual monosyllabic sort of tone to the story)
This article on "Nuts R Us" seems relevant to me and my own situation. Of course, I am just reading too much into things as always I'm sure.
http://pistachiopress.blogspot.com/2006/10/children-of-woodlands.html

No comments:
Post a Comment