( The Short White One)
Recently, I have ''hallucinated'' conversations about YOU coming out of the mouths of strangers to me. After the usual type of remark: ''There she is....''etc. It has been said, ''Someone should find him and beat the piss out of him...'' and two days ago a man said, ''I would kill him.''
Perhaps, Mr. ''T.''you are going to get to share my experience in ways you never would have dreamed possible because you thought the ''game'' you were playing was finished because YOU looked no further than trying to satisfy your own convoluted needs.
Of course, I'm sure I am just reading too much into things-- as always. It must be fascinating for you to observe your own ''game'' coming back to you though? Isn't it?
Still, I think it must be awfully difficult to direct all these people you have involved in just the way you want ''reality'' to go; hard to control a mob, however benign that mob may be. Do you think you will be able to keep them all silent? Do you think they have all BEEN silent? What about all the people THEY told all over town? Will you be able to locate them all to shut them up too? Did you think of that when you were running your ''game''?
I must say, I sure don't envy you now. Are you going to tell all your co-workers they shouldn't listen to me, like you did before?
Suggestion for you: If it gets to the point where you have to CHOOSE between being a criminal OR ''mentally ill'' ( Don't kid yourself that you can have both!) I would pick the former if I were you. That way you will get treated better and you won't get the lifetime sentence us nuts get along with our labels.
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment