Friday, December 02, 2005

Don't See, Don't Hear, Don't Know:


Just "Comply" With The Groupthink:

So Allegedly...

It was once acted out for me after a group defining my "madness" for me had said, "Well, if she thinks people are talking about her..." that a "he" responded to the comments of those others in this plain, direct way: "We are talking about her right now."

Assuming that report was true, whichever "he" that was needs to know something...Even though you aren't labeled (yet!) you are in very much the same psychological position as those of us who ARE labeled. The experts, families, and supporters of the current system can't hear you. They are psychologically deaf to plain speech and are looking for "hidden" meaning in it as a protective device for THEM. The group protects itself from self awareness, denying itself as "the people" doing the "talking about me."
Why? Because the "diagnostics" are based upon finding the genetic defectives; locating and identifying those who are "inferior" to them. This is the grand group delusion which is being promoted. The group NEEDS an alternate meaning to identify it's members as "superior" in either understanding or worth. To do that, they MUST avoid awareness of the perfectly obvious. That is why the dysfunctional get so angry when it is pointed out to them. It is very threatening to their ego structure so they fight against it as a group. They close ranks and treat the truth like an "infection" because they don't know it's actually the "cure."
What you experience when attacked for stating the obvious is the same thing WE do when it happens to us, except that we get "treatment" to "help" us change our minds, or threatened with "treatment" if we don't agree to remain silent about it, as we are instructed by the system to do.
I am aware, having been told several times by the system that I am "not to confront anyone at Homewood, nor speak about this publicly," that I am taking a chance by doing so. However, if I don't, I will lose everything and the community contempt fest (often viewed as great "fun" by the participants) will continue indefinitely while all the guilty get themselves off the accountability hook. Some "choice" I have isn't it?
The only thing "unusual" about my "case" is that my "saviours" and the group of people which did it to me in the first place are one and the same. Usually, it's group 1 (which breaks the individual down: workplace, family, school group, mob of idiots) followed by group 2: (mental illness system, which defines us as self contained genetic defective or disease process) Other than that though, my experience is pretty similar to that of any other labeled person.
The system stopped listening to anyone who doesn't agree with it a long time ago. Now it tends to tolerate only the ''converts'' to the Psychiatric Faith; no dissenting opinions allowed,and no negative news published, nor disastrous outcomes. Not if they can prevent it, and apparently, they CAN. Perhaps that is the highest function of the ''Information Control Officers.''
Do you know who can hear all of this stated though?....myself and Dale T. Because we BOTH understand the 'switch" he pulled as the premise of judgement. Remember what I said on the tapes to him and those listening on Hamilton 2 and 3? The statement was part of MY little "test" of him to see if he would own up to what he did. I was trying to find out if it really WAS an accident or if he had done it deliberately. Of course, that was about five years before I found The Book laying it all out for me. (The same book Jill H. at Homewood found so fascinating she couldn't put it down.)I had said, "if you pull out the premise then nothing I have said or done after that appears to make sense. Even I can see that." Then I asked dale, referring to his "Waiting For Godot" remark which he had made to me, "Shall we rescue each other?" Apparently his answer was no. So this has convinced me, coupled with the deeper understanding of his so-called "training" out of The Book, that it was a planned and deliberate act. I'm sure we could all find out for sure if we really wanted to know the truth. DO we want that? Or would most of you rather bury it?
I believe the power rush comes for him from knowing that I know, and that no one else understands that. He knows they can't really hear me in any terms other than those which HE has directed and defined FOR them. It's like two "realities" based upon the same words, which are sitting on the same nexus point. What they mean are a matter of your point of view. Where do you believe the action begins? If you like, I will connect this directly, point by point, to The Book.
I told psychiatrists I had been set up by a nurse to appear to be crazy, and psychiatrists, responding to key stimulus terms like "set up", heard the "symptoms" they have all been well 'trained" to hear in their knee jerk reactions. This is a stimulus/response routine after all. They labeled me for telling them the truth they can't hear basically. In the nurse's "special" training it is said that "setting people up" etc. is said to be OK since life is "meaningless" anyway.
I also found this "circle" interesting:

It is said that bus driver, Wayne P. fed me this information( over the bus radio) which he got from Dale in the psychic con bit, later heard me tell them, (bus drivers) mentioning him and Peter Johnson by name, that I was being "set up to look like I am crazy", asked Johanna D., HLO about it, then asked Dale about what Johanna had said. Dale denied it, then went and asked Johanna if she had said something about him, which SHE denied, which put Dale back into control again. Presto! Shift and switch~!

After that, Wayne P. was convinced I was crazy and that he shouldn't listen to anything I said. So Wayne P. started telling all the bus passengers,(the ones he had been keeping informed of HIS version of my reality) how dangerous I was and the whole town joined in. Unless they still thought it was all a game or a "joke." Either way, from MY point of view, everyone was just a-grinning away everywhere I went, and having them a great time, using my breakdown as "entertainment" for the mindless masses which, of course, would be denied and redefined as my "symptoms." You "think but you don't THINK" Right Dale?
But hey experts....don't let any evidence move you from your assumed position of superior understanding. After all, that would make for bad P.R. and it may affect your unquestioned power which cannot be debated by mere mortals and perhaps the "product" of your business could appear to be somewhat flawed. Quick Al H.! As the Information Control Officer, you need to spin this one right away.
Oh yes...I almost forgot. Could someone say hello to Joe Bluestein, from Ottawa for me? I think you will find he is an old friend of Ed Perez. He was acting as a "patient" in order to observe me, so he could report to some other doctors "observing" me. They also acted out a great deal for me while deluding themselves that they were "hiding." This sort of thing is the cause of the "confusion" experienced by labeled people, as a reaction to a group, or mob, of people, defining the limits of ur awareness FOR us, then declaring our confusion about their duplicity to be a "symptom" of ours, arising out of our genetic deficiency!
Joe Bluestein was once asked by other doctors, six feet away from me, if he "felt like a spy?" Of course he did. Psychiatrists, by the very nature of their work, are very much like CIA agents. They are just very poor ones. Like Harry M. who TELLS people he loves his "job, working for Homewood, following people around."
There's a lot of that "covert operations" bit going on in our society now isn't there? I have some relatives for example who see themselves the same way. Dr. Brian F. already knows who is pulling the old "switcheroo" on that front. After all, The Old Horse is still helping him do it, aren't you? Did you get the letter I sent you telling you that my relative is telling the rest of my family he has no idea who you are, what kind of Doctor you are, or where you are? He is just "mystified" about my false accusations you know. Well, except for the fact that he can point out to the others who believe him, not me, that I am the one who was given the label and that "proves" how crazy I am and shows why I am accusing him "falsely" doesn't it? (I also have the stuff that HE wrote down for me. These boys have to learn to stop dragging so many people into their plans and to stop writing things down just on the off chance that it may come out in the open. In case all the attempts at intimidation, for example, don't work quite as planned.

No comments:

Followers