Monday, July 16, 2007

Attention Guelphites!

Identity Correction

Many of the places in this mirroring back effort have mentioned as Beth R. many of these are incorrect.
I had seen this woman first inside Homewood and I believe I once saw her talking to Dr. Shashi Joglekar on Hamilton 3.


She was identified for me in there, at the peak of the assault on me as Dale's target, as Dr. Beth Reid. This was stated by someone I can't recall at the moment and I don't think I wrote that one down either. She may have been working there or visiting or perhaps she was one of the many 'tourists' from the city of Guelph passing thought the halls to identify me like many others, such as Tom and Patrick from MacElderry and Morris, for example. They were two ''strangers'' to me too at the time, ( you know from when I 'thought' 'strangers were talking about me everywhere':one of my paranoid 'symptoms'?) even though I know who they are NOW.

Well, On Saturday, July 14th, this woman was interviewed on CKCO-TV news discussing the burned Gummer building and stating she had once worked in there. This is the woman I have misidentified as Beth R. in several places, but she is the one who has acted out many comments for me, and about me, over the years. She has also been seen talking with the tall head shaver and has acted out often in the downtown area. So please go an ask HER which of the versions of my reality SHE has been sharing with the public, and her opinions on it all. Her true name is (according to the name tag in the interview) Wendy Tomile

No comments:

Followers