Wednesday, January 17, 2007

To All the Folks Currently Acting Out for Me that "It' Has Been Spread all Over the City...

As I walk through the city streets being pointed out by various people announcing that "It' is all over the city, I also get to hear this one now and again,

"Apparently, even with all the damage, she isn't even angry about It."

To continue to point out the obvious: The person who truly understands how I feel is me. Other people do not know how I think, what I think or how I feel. I know that. I have been saying this or something similar to it for 13 years now and STILL, those involved do not talk directly to me. MY. GOD.

Take it from "Her," "She" is angry and 'she' is using that anger by channeling it in this direction. if "she" didn't do this and hadn't found any outlet for "it" "she" may very well have taken her own life by now or perhaps, be one of the victims who end up blowing her abusers heads off. Be damned glad, you gossip mongering wonders, that I am the person targeted by that moron of a psychiatric nurse. Had he picked someone else, the outcome might not have been so 'pleasant' and may even have been deadly. Had it been, of course, I am sure that none of you involved would have connected the results to him and yourselves as the obvious cause.

After all, as is stated right within the nurse's idiotic so called 'training' "You will fail to see what is right in front of you."
That one has certainly proved to be true in this case, hasn't 'It"?

No comments:

Followers