Friday, April 14, 2006

WHY Am I Still Waiting...


I want a REAL Police Investigation Into My Personal
Case To Determine Exactly, The degree Of MY Protagonist's Guilt Or Innocence and That Of The Homewood Staff Involved. I want It Solved Based Upon REAL Evidence, NOT Abstract Nonsense.

I Want It Now!


I have just been told that an American writer who used to live in Guelph, has expressed a personal interest in my fascinating ''case.'' Apparently, she may have lived here at the time of my ''imagining'' It all to have have happened.

Do you really think it is a good idea to block all attempts of mine at direct communication for twelve years when I am actually holding evidence ? What do you think all the "outsiders" are going to think of Homewood and Guelph's collective behaviour. I just don't think it is going to look very pretty now that you yourselves have spread the whole story everywhere, do you?


In 96, I told Rhea L. in my recovery therapy that I thought if Homewood ever DID admit to anything or apologize for it, it would still only be because it was more politically expedient to do so, than NOT to do so. As I put it then, " Not exactly a soulful conversion but, I guess it would have to do." better than none at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont know if you're actually facing the same as me, but I could imagine that you wanted direct communication but havent got it, instead you had hints and fake shit just like I did yesterday as well. If people do not want direct communication with you it's better to focus on your wellbeing, that's what I focus on. I learn what I have to learn from the situation and let them be, group or not, whatever...I am not worth it for them, so why should they be for me.
They have pushed me into schizophrenia, for many years, now it's enough. f*** them.

Followers