Wednesday, April 05, 2006
The Enlightenment That Comes With Hindsight
Let's have all my assessors and observers look back with the hindsight we are all suppposed to get out of Dales' little power game shall we?
This is the point where you "realize your experience" (jargon) and understand that the leader of the "game" has us all "totally controlled." (jargon)
Fo a parallel analysis see Robert Lifton, M.D.'s "Psychology of Totalism."
Let's look back to 1997:
After all that was done and then denied, my first direct communication about it came from a residentialpatient at Homewood who said, "Well Pat, I guess YOU understand don't you? Oh that Dale!"
The Trillium clocks had signs pasted over them stating "out of time" (rather than the more concrete "Clock broken") Apparentrly, all the clocks in the Trillium part of the building had gone crazy too. Even in the rec room downstairs according to Jim.
Question: Did Rhea call Brian F. and say "I have a patient..." as an intro to what I was telling her across the street? Patient woman D.R. on H3 at the time said so.
Did you know that some of the university students on rotation inside Homewood at the time were allegedly having them a little fun messing with the head of the nut here?
Do you know who it was who was said to have "kept the keys" to my papartment so that he could get in when he wanted to? Is that just a rumour, a dleiberate attempt to "mess with my head" or reality based and acted out b7 those who considered themselves ot be "hiding" in plain sight while they did it? Perhaps I was just being baited again to see if I would believe something they made up to "test" me and my psychic ability? or perhaps to "test" my insanity?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment