Sunday, June 08, 2008

Listening Without Hearing

First posted here in 2006

Let Paul Simon Help Us All

Proof!
By Paul Simon ( with a small variation)

Let me translate that for you into psychiatrese....

So Allegedly

Some people going to call me up and tell me something I already know.
Same people go crazy on me, say, "Oh no. That's not the deal we made;

( I'm supposed to be too stupid or crazy to be aware of them)

I've got to go. I've got to go...
( we are all going to pull out of this now and pretend we didn't do anything in order to save our own butts)
Faith is an island in the setting sun

( we are all going to have to do a lot better than to operate on the belief system of the Psychiatric Faith)

But proof; Now proof is the bottom line for everyone. Paul Simon

( what is (has) being done to me and then denied, IS the evidence that this is done all the time by groups ( or mobs) of people just like all these pillars of the community, and that it is done in the name of "help" as often as not.

This group dynamic is the dysfunctional group's denial of the pink elephant in the living room. It is the denial that the Emperor is parading around in public in his underwear. It is the result of promoting politically correct, well mannered, personable facades as "reality" so that no one will notice the duplicitous minds, frozen emotions and dying souls hidden behind the pretty picture humanity has painted over it all.

We like to put make-up on our corpses so they will look alive. We like to pretend that anyone who sees all the ugliness behind those well mannered facades and public glad-handing sessions is just crazy and needs to be drugged into the denial which those who are "normal" adopt willingly.

After all, if we are not going to comply with the hive mind, we are obviously abnormal aren't we? For on this planet, some perceive as Fantasy World, reality is defined by group consensus, and any evidence to the contrary is simply ignored as irrelevant.

Not long ago, I told Ilona R. (former office employee at Comcare Guelph)that I was connected to a project being run by an American psychologist as part of the mental health reform movement. After reacting with the customary flat affect we nuts see so often from the ''normals,'' and an expression that said, ''You poor sick thing you'', I received a consoling type hug from Ilona. Here is my ''delusional'' belief now:



  • Minds Of Psychiatrists Research Project

  • Be sure to read all the way down and then check out the related article link at the bottom of the page.



    Al Siebert, PhD.


    You might also be interested to know that Dr. Siebert's new book, ''The Resiliency Advantage'' is available at the Guelph Library and you can order his other book, "A Schizophrenia Breakthrough" right off his Site.







    Point Of Interest:

    Did you know that The Emperor's New Clothes is a children's story? It was in my school ''reader'' in grade three or four. I got the point of it then and understood it was like a parable (symbolic). Now I was just wondering...would psychiatrists consider that story to be ''appropriate or ''safe'' reading material for ''schizophrenics''?

    Did any of you happen to hear this one?
    Chris C. R.N. McKinnon/Hamilton 2, was told in 95 by Bob C. GTC, then a supervisor, that some of the bus drivers involved in this were baiting me by using the information they had been given by Homewood staff, or at Dale's direction, to see if they could get a response out of me, that would be given back to them,by the same staff? Did you know I gave them some of what they expected?
    Unfortunately, suffering as they were from G.A.D.S.,they could not put together the fact that I responded, with the fact that I obviously could see then baiting me. So, twleve years later, they still believe they are ''hiding'' their obvious behaviour from stupid/crazy me. Mind boggling isn't it? You should try bending your mind around it from MY perspective. It is literally too idiotic to even seem possible.









    oncacp

    No comments:

    Followers